I have had pseudomonas for 3 months

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have had bronchiectasis for 61 years and for the last few months I have had pseudomonas which the doctor has been unable to clear up, I have had two lots of IV antibiotics and I do physiotherapy 3 times daily, has any one else had this problem, I don't have a tempreture. 

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I was told I had asthma and had a nebuliser for ventolin and budesonide, my new doctor said I didn't have asthma and took me of all asthma drugs, I now don't wheeze at all and don't have a cough, budesonide I was told can cause chest infections. Bronchiectasis is different in most people and we all have to manage our conditions to the best of our ability, I,m very fortunate I have a husband who is very understanding. Keep well as possible. Happy and health new year 
    • Posted

Yes my husband is very understanding too and has been ever since we were young. It's a filthy complaint and he is a fastidious person but has never once been anything other than totally supportive.  It does help.
    • Posted

Thats so lovely gald your not on your own it not nice when you have no one but like me you have to cope best you can im 62 no chance of meeting any one now lol oh well love to you all at laest I have you allxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.