I have never cried and prayed so much!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Today marks 1month post op ....I was supposed to have the THD Doppler Hemorrhoid System procedure, with no stitches and 2 weeks of recovery. Well I definitely got more than I bargained for. After getting in there my surgeon realized it was alot more that what He and I both expected, only problem I'm asleep and He has a job to do, GET RID OF THE HEMORRHOIDS! 2nd Day post op, I was in so much pain I was popping Tramadol Tylenol3 w/Codeine and 800mg Ibuprofen every 3 hours then I started taking 2 of the Tylenol and the Ibuprofen because my Butt was laughing at the tramadol! 🙄..About 7 days post op I couldn't even pass gas it was like my BUTT was sewn together. Mind u I have no idea I have stitches because I was still under anesthesia when I left the hospital, so all this time I have no idea what had happened to me, all I know is that it feels like someone pulled the trigger twice with a 12 gauge shotgun right in my Butt Hole😫...So I'm completely stopped up, constipated, I call the nurse of my Surgeon He finally calls back and all He says is that He was in the room when they did my surgery and it was pretty bad, the Hemorrhoids were diseased! Okay at this point I'm suffering so badly I cant comprehend any of that, I just want the pain to stop, cause at this point I'm a basket case. I take a full double dose of Milk of Magnesia and then I chase that with one MiraLax in the Am and one at Night....Needless to say when I did start to work it was alot of towels, bleach, showers, washing, ect.....it was a mess and I couldn't control it, I would think I was done and nope! Unspeakable, Violent, Excruciating pain comes to mind when I'm having a bowel movement, It is the worst pain I have ever felt period. I have to hold on to something I can squeeze, there is no such thing as breathing it's a shortsobbing! , I feel like I'm going to pass out and I cant help but cry.....the water just comes out of my eyes but it hurts to bad to sobb! I am an emotional reck and I cant tell if I'm getting better or worse, I see my Dr early next week, but I am so tired, i just wanna feel normal again! I dont know what to do !

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

So I went to see my surgeon Friday guys ...I was given pain meds because I was trying to do it without because it constipated me so badly, however He says pain management is very important because I was having anxiety and in so much pain I just cried...I was also given a little Xanax and Lidocaine to mix with A&D ointment to put back there to act as a barrier......Pain meds Percocets ...works pretty good and I feel alot better guys ...still working on constipation issues but getting better!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.