I have no idea what this is

Posted , 4 users are following.

On Friday I wound up having unwanted, unprotected sex with an older man.

By the next day I was experiencing pain and discovered a white blister like lump down near the vaginal entrance.

It got bigger in size yesterday, and has been quite painful.

I see my dr on Friday, but I'm concerned that I have an STD from this guy.

Do they come on this quickly? Symptoms showing the following day?

I don't know what to do if this is confirmed, I guess I have to report him to the massage site that I found him on so he doesn't get the chance to infect anyone else.

I unfortunately didn't report the unwanted sex as a rape, after he left I got in the shower and tried to get rid of any trace of him.

I like to think of myself as a careful person, but now I'm worried. I've had one STD in my life, given to me over 10 years ago, and it almost led to cervical cancer.

0 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sounds similar to what I had. I initially thought I had an std Bc I had 4 blisters but they weren’t clustered. They were painful to the touch and hurt when I peed. And don’t get me started about the chafing omg!!!  Try a antiseptic for pain. I used neosporin and it helped TREMENDOUSLY. I had a UTI with mine tho so I was also using monistat and literally everything even the blister was gone in a few days and back to normal. 
    • Posted

It seems like I have a UTI as well. The pain I had the last time I peed was horrible.

I struggle to go, but I also have frequent urged to go.

I just have to wait for test results to come back.

• Posted

Sadly, my life is now in shambles. I reported the guy to the site I met him on, unfortunately herpes was confirmed.

I'm angry and I don't know what to do.

• Posted

The drs didnt give you anything to treat the herpes? Im sorry i hope that man gets banned and punished. I get your anger but the first thing to do is make sure you get your treatment. Though youlll have herpes the rest of your life. Medication will help with lessening outbreaks so thats good.
    • Posted

The initial outbreak was treated, but I can't afford the medication needed to continue treatment, it's not covered by my drug benefits.

I've been doing some research and apparently olive leaf extract can cure it, but it can take a long time to do so. I'm going to try it and see if it works, but I may be waiting a year.

But from what I've been reading, 6 months can be all the time it takes for me since this is a very recent diagnosis.

I am hopeful that it works and will be starting on it very soon.

• Posted

There is no cure for Herpes. All you can do is control the outbreaks. Living with herpes isn’t the end of the world. It’s actually a very common infection and although it stays with you for the rest of your life, outbreaks aren’t always guaranteed with it. The intial outbreak is usually the worst. Protection is pretty simple.  Just stay positive and do what you can to protect those you are seeing. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.