I have pain everyday, does anyone else have symptoms everyday?

Posted , 10 users are following.

I thought Fibro was an issue that came and went. I’m not very educated about it, but i thought i would have good days and bad days....I only seem to have bad days and worse days.

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I think what a lot of us are forgetting is everyone is DIFFERENT. What works for one may not work for the other. I tried physical therapy,I tried acupuncture, I tried natural remedies, I tried turmeric, I go to counseling every two weeks, I tried trigger therapy injections, even my father insisted I try his omega pills , the otc drinks that say they work. You may not have a bad case and yes like I told my dr forcing me to move and exercise is NOT the remedie ......IS GETS WORSE!!!!. We must respect one another we came here to encourage not say we’ll you’re not doing this and this and that and mentally focused as if many of us are not already doing. I’m 48 and for the past 10yrs my symptoms have gotten terribly worse. Got rid of stress in my life. I woke up today JUST to go to the store and get some 🍜 soup walking 🚶 in Walmart to get some movement going ........I barely could get out of the store in time to sit down and be still trying not to get aggravated because it hurts. I went to pain classes and the drs in there say we don’t have a lot of understanding with fibromyalgia...I’m so sorry. I said all that to say those of you who are not in so much pain I am so happy for you because I wouldn’t wish this on my worse enemy. But to those of whose case is much worse big hugs 🤗 to you and stay encouraged.

• Posted

Didn't say I wasnt in as much pain think the 30 tabs a day gives that away. And yes we have also said everybody is different.

You should never judge someone else by what they try to do. And yes the idea is too encourage not put one another down by saying my pain is worse than yours. I make my way around as I have a brilliant family and dr who understands. I am one of the fortunate few.

The idea was I think to let let Mark know he wasn't alone. Just because I'm on 30 tabs a day doesn t mean I don't feel pain. It blocks some of the pain making my life a little more bearable. Meaning I can share in SOME of the things that leads to a more normal life. Maybe some like the self pity that comes from disability but I'm afraid I'm not one of them, and I thought that was what we were going for support not disparagement, this I don't need in my life. When you go from able bodied to not theres already stigma and people there to put you down you don't need from others who sit there and say your not as bad as me.

If you are going to be labelled amongst people with the same illness then why bother with the forum.

That's me done.

• Posted

Geez the guy asked a question not a row or debate people gave answer based on there experiences with fibro as others have stated everyone is different.

But we are all on this site/group to help each other so be respectful and greatful to the developers and the members.

As I think we are all here because we feel down at times and in pain and being apart of this helps with it all take our minds of the pain a stress and even depression.

No one is wrong in give there advice on what works for them Victoria is correct 200% in what she said as it works fully for her just because it don't for voodoo then instead of discouraging others from trying something different give them another option tell them what helps u as others have gave there's I am new on here and can't offer much advise as its all new to me but I am greatful members like Victoria who has gave me some hope that somethings work out there and unless I try them I won't know if they work.

No one is wrong and no one is right but the more help and advise given together we can others life easier and I am greatful for all members advise as its made my life and my sons life more effective and happier as I am a single dad and have to cope with fibro so thank you all members for all the advise because it doesn't not all work and help but without the all the advise I couldn't try them to see which works.

Sorry for the rant Mark on your post and I really hope u find your help u need and my advise is try things that people suggest as u will find one that works yes it will not always help and act ur fibro up more but its worth it at the end wen u find the one that helps good look pal and here if u need a chat as I think that is one big help with fibro having someone who understands ur pain.

• Posted

Hi Shaun, 

That was well said. I only wanted to offer help as I am a sufferer too and I need all the support I can get. How is your fibro effecting you? we are always here to help you and remember we all have a common bound that no one that hasn’t got this illness will ever understand.

Gentle hugs xx

Victoria 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.