I have some kind of vaginal infection, does it look like it could be herpes?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am currently taking a 7 day treatment of the squirty capsules for bacterial vaginosis, i probably should have gone to the doctors to make sure but ive had it before and with everything going on hard to get an appt. i first thought i had it as i noticed a fishy smell after sex but it could be something else like a yeast infection. the outer skin is itchy and my labia is very swollen and i have a bit of discharge ajd im just at the end of my treatment. it felt a lot better until today. i noticed there was like a white rash on the inside of my vagina and i read that this could be part of it like vulvovaginitis or yeast bumps. ive been tested for chlamydia and gonnoreha and both negative. now im worried it could be herpes. they arent painful to touch and dont seem to be clustered and not very itchy. just my whole labia is irritated and now ive seen them im really panicking could they be part of an infection and not herpes? thank you 😃imageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

could be an allergic reaction. If it's not painful it's not likely for herpes,

• Posted

I do not think it is herpes, i think it is yeast infection, this is extremely common and easy to deal with.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.