I have stopped drinking now for 2 day. Am i in withdrawl

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have stopped now for 2 days after drinking myself in oblivion over the last few weeks. I am so shaky right now, and have this weird shaky feeling in my legs. Does anyone know if this is a serious withdrawl sympton???Its realy freaking me out. I could barely walk to the shops today. I havent been eating right now either for about 3 weeks, so maybe im just lacking in vitimins. But honesly please help because im so worried

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

how is your day finishing Sharon?? Can I assume that you were not working today?? Robin
    • Posted

No i work from home. But clearly for other reasons i have been off for the last few weeks. Need to back on to it though. Been of the drink for a few days now and eating more so i feel a bit stronger. Been reading the allen carr book, its helped a lot too actually. How have you been? Did you have a good Easter?
    • Posted

great Easter Sharon and thanks for asking. Went out and about with my twin girls aged 6. My wife took the to watch Smurf and then a nice meal with their friend. Are you ok now and kept off drinking can I ask.check? Just wondering how you are keeping...hope you are ok. Robin
    • Posted

could be better to be honest, but there you go. Maybe just feeling a little sorry for myself.... How are things with you?
    • Posted

rainy day yesterday but took the twins to a birthday party near the ocean and at an amusement park. Had a lovely Sunday Roast with all the trimmings..all fine. I feel that you are now ready to go upwards and upwards and stop drinking...you have had enough and really this is the time for you to do it!! I really wish you best of luck and courage!! Robin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.