I have the cure for Raynauds

Posted , 75 users are following.

Let me tell you I had full blown Raynaud's. I'd need roughly one hour recovery from an attack. Blue fingers white fingers, pain - the lot. I've got low blood pressure so I can't take medication. I have to go to hospital for a week for iloprost infusion. Anyway let me tell you what cured me. I take 3 pills. Butcher's broom, odorless garlic and gingko bilboa. I had been taking just Gingko (which didn't work) but I was advised to take Butchers Broom in Holland and Barret, they also said buy fish oil but I didn't like the thought. Anyway, it's only been 5 days but you could describe me as having bad circulation now but not Raynauds. I've washed my hands with cold water, gone out without my mittens and I'm ok. I went to an event and minutes after entering I was shaking hands. My hands were warm!! You cannot imagine what it feels like to not have cold hands anymore. I was ready to saw my fingers off. This 'spring' has been awful but now I'm no colder than anyone else smile. Please buy these natural remedies, it'll change your life. Please comment once you're cured too.

8 likes, 94 replies

94 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I would like to know too! My hands and fingers can be so darn painful that I'm willing to try everything, even these expensive oils. So Sophia, is it still working for you?
    • Posted

Make sure that you artifically warm yourself, without bloodflow, your body will not wam itself.
  • Posted

Hi my name is miya.

I have suffering lots of problem past 6 months only. I dont know what disease i have. But i saw doctor for my acid reflux he said i may have suffered by systemic sclerosis. They test my blood and urine, the result is negative, after that i never see dr. but he given tablet for acid reflux. still i am taking tablet for AR.

i felt my both hand blood circulation is not normal as before. i can feel some of my finger cold for longer. and i feel numbness in my fingers. Finger tips got some ulcers its so painful. i have no one to help me because i am a working woman and i have one baby 1 yr+. I am so stress and pain . Pleasse sudggest me what i have to do. how my disease will go away from me or not?.  

• Posted

I AM GOING TO START ON YOUR MESSAGE.   I ORDERED BUTCHERBROOM  AND WAITING FOR IT TO COME BY MAIL.   THE REASON FOR THIS POST IS WHERE YOU MENTION THAT YOU TAKE 3000 MG OF GINKO BILOBA.   THAT IS A POWERFUL AMOUNT TO TAKE.   GINKO IS A STRONG BLOOD THINNER.   THE NORMAL AMOUNT SUGGESTED ON A BOTTLE OF PILLS IS 100MG PER DAY.   PLEASE CHECK INTO THIS IT COULD HURT YOU VERY BAD.   I ONCE HAD A DOCTOR TELL ME TO STOP TAKING THIS AND I  ONLY WAS TAKING 100MG.  HOPE YOU STAY WELL.

NICK

• Posted

I don't know if this is helpful but I found this site with chinese herbs that I will try on my daughter who has Raynaud's. It describes two kinds of syndromes of the disease: the first attributes the symptoms to feeling cold from the environment; the second from an internal dysfunction- stemming from the liver, this tends to be induced by stress.

Depending on what kind you have it recommends:

Type 1: ginger, aconite and cinnamon bark

Type 2: bupleurum, chih-shih (bitter orange), peony and honey baked licorice.

Good luck everyone! And I will update this when we try it.

• Posted

A lot of you here are talking about blood pressure and that it must be checked before going on certain medication vs Raynaud's, since the medicine apparently lowers the blood pressure? Can you draw the conclusion then that Raynaud's pheomena/disease/syndrome may be caused by too high or too low blood pressure? I'm part of a research group since I suffer from very low blood pressure at night and very high blood pressure during daytime. My cardiologist's conclusion is: there is no way to treat a patient with that pattern. And only physical exercise might help, since it stabilizes and lowers blood pressure levels.

I had a carpal tunnel release surgery in my right hand in March this year, but suffers a lot of cold hands and arms (it was first "only" my right hand, but now it's both my hands and arms). It keeps me awake at night and it's absolutely dreadful. It's going on my nerves soon and bad stress can get it all worse. Some other symptoms from carpal tunnel are better though, some pains and some sensation losses (I couldn't even feel my long finger so I dropped plates and things). I had a very slow positive progress, with a couple of minor setbacks between the surgery in March to October this year. In November I was all of a sudden very much better with the carpal tunnel, but had a serious setback in the end of last month. Now, on my way back again... slowly. But my forearms are very pale indeed! Even this summer, when my face had a tan, sitting in my t-shirt and didn't even get red arms. Just very pale. And the dentist's was terrified when I went there another month, ohh, your arms are pale! she said. I'm a no smooker and no drinker, never been.

Can you get excessive growth of blood vessels in your hands when suffering from Raynaud's syndrome/disease? I had in my right and it's seldom seen in Carpal tunnel syndrome, they said. The blood vessels were growing around the median nerve and in the carpal tunnel itself making the carpal tunnel even tighter. Normally, people have one kind of blood vessels in their hands, my surgeon said. I had the blood vessels going around and even following the nerves themselves (seen in 10% of the population), but I also had blood vessels growing into and on the median nerve. And that's no good.

The surgeon wasn't sure if that was Carpal tunnel symptoms or a sign for another disease. The surgeon has moved abroad and this leaves an open question mark for me. They speculated it could be Raynaud´s perhaps. Ever heard of this growth of blood vessels inside of you as a proof of having Raynaud's?

• Posted

Are you alright? You shouldnt take so much what was it gingko? You said 3000mg aka 3 grams.

Those herbs u taking can dramatically reduce lipids or fat in blood.

It can hurt your heart....she hasnt replied about her chest pains for awhile. I fear the worst.

People need to be careful taking so many supplements. read the labels and research what safe dosage is.

and research the herbs side effects. Or see a doctor..

hope shes okay, and everyone here in the forum.

• Posted

Hi Sophia, this is Giancarlo from Toronto in Canada, very cold place. I had numb hand fingers for years. Read about Ginko biloba and Butcher's broom on another site, tried and my symptoms desappeared in 2 days.

As you mention I am taking also odorless garlic.

• Posted

Hi Sophia- my son is at wits end with Raynauds and saw you testimonial...please call me on my cell to talk further

845-323-6985 tx paul

• Posted

I have sever Raynaud's and take 90mg of nifedipine per day.  It's a time release deal.  The doctor tried me on smaller doses which didn't work.  This works.  All I have to do is  keep my hands warm with gloves or pockets in a sweater or a warm scarf in my lap.
  • Posted

I have sever Raynaud's and take 90mg of nifedipine per day.  It's a time release deal.  The doctor tried me on smaller doses which didn't work.  This works.  All I have to do is  keep my hands warm with gloves or pockets in a sweater or a warm scarf in my lap.
  • Posted

Hello, my girlfriend has raynaulds and her hands hurt her a lot. She's also in the change of life and can't take any estrogen because she takes medication to help with the raynaulds but she's having major and many hot flashes, she's truly a miserable lady. Can you go into more depth on your herbal treatment for raynaulds, what to take and the doses. Thanks, help from Texas. Joe
  • Posted

Hi Sophia10,

Thanks for sharing as I'm really keen to find a better solution than meds for my hand pain. I've had raynaud's on and off for years but now I also get numb feet when they get cold sometimes despite being warm day. Bit of a bugger really as I like walking in the mornings before work. I did mention this to my doctor but she didn't really have a solution, so will just try to put up with it. I can't believe how getting older is so hard sometimes as I've also got arthritis in my right hand, too! confused

• Posted

Has anyone in this group tried BEMER physical vascular therapy? The device sends a complex signal through the vasuclar system assisting the arteriole muscles to push the blood through the capilaries. In 2013 there was a study done that showed, on an average, nearly 30% increase in blood flow to the cells and body tissue. 
  • Posted

I have a friend who has the numbing of the hands. Her doctor has her on baby aspirin. I guess this is like a blood thinner. I see it as focusing on the symptom and not really looking for a cure. But, she says it is helping. Have any of you tried this?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.