I have these weird white bumps on the inside of my vulva and the colours is a bit off.

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello! i have been doing constant research about why my vagina feels itchy on the inside and how to get rid of it. I have had a bladder infection before but I feel like this has noting to do with it. i have been experiencing this discomfort for about a week now (starting from last saturday till this now which is friday). i do have a boyfriend and we have had sex. But i dont know if he has anything to do with my current lady problems. At first, I thought my symptoms were contact dermatitis. But the websites said that the itch should go away in one or two days. I dont know how to get rid of this and can someone please tell me what this might be?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Your picture is not showing up so I really can't tell.

• Posted

Hi Lisa,

From your explanation have you taken any antibiotics recently for anything? Some women can get thrush from taking antibiotics. If it is thrush you will need to stop having sex with your boyfriend, it is possible to pass it on to your partner.

You can treat thrush with:

Canesten Thrush Duo Oral Capsule & External Cream

I do not think you can this free any more - and it does not come cheap either.

Remember if you are not sure about anything contact your doctor. Yes, many people find it embarrassing, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

Regards,

SteV3

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.