I just feel ghastly!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I thought IBS was a nightmare, but I have had food poisoning which has turned to gastroenteritis, problem is very low blood pressure and still hungry, can I eat brown seeded bread, I have diverticulosis too! Please help feel like death warmed up!!!

0 likes, 56 replies

56 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Pippa, I just need to know why I get them so often as i am concerned I will get kidney cancer like my fad died of. I haven't even had children yet. It knocks me for 6. I so much want my dad here i miss him most days.

• Posted

UTI infections are very common with us women because of the female plumbling.   My mum often had them when she was young and relatively fit.  Some are more suceptible than others. I wouldn’t worry about cancer since it has been shown you have an infection which can be treated with antibiotics.  I’m sure your dad is watching over you.
    • Posted

You've made me cry. I would just like my dad here, when I was I'll as a child he made me feel better. I just need to know why I get them so often as frequent isn't the word. Thanks Pippa.

• Posted

Oops! I hope I didn’t upset you too much!  Take care.
    • Posted

I don't do well when I'm sick! Just feel so crap and not used to this!

• Posted

Hi Pippa, I am finally mended luckily, it's only take. 2 and a h I alf weeks! Why do doctors never give you pain killers? In all the time I was seriously sick I only hot offered paracetamol. I am still disgusted.

• Posted

Paraceemol isn’t that strong but some doctors won’t prescribe anything else because anti inflammatories such as Nurofen can be harsh on the stomach and other painkillers can be addictive.  However, if you take Nurofen sparingly and with food, it is better.

• Posted

I will take one more day's antibiotics then I'm ringing the doctors. Antibiotics are make me feel do lousy, still can barely eat and griping stomach pains. Still feel knocked for 6.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.