i just want to talk to someone.

Posted , 7 users are following.

I am sat here on this site, I don't want to knock it because I know so many rely on it for support and get a lot of benefit out of it. I hope so of my comments have helped, but I at the moment i don't think they have.

what am I trying to get at you ask, I just feel i want someone to talk to me, ask how I am doing. The friends I socialize with never ask but there again I have never told them how bad things have got since sept. In sept I have said my meds have been changed by the GP because I was struggling, but no one has asked how are things going, since then meds have been changed again and they don't know, I have been referred to psychiatric services. The number of times I have thought about getting my stash out of tablets out have been quite a few particularly over last month. I think psychiatric services  are quite concerned but i have to wait till wed to find out what is going to happen ( my case is to be discussed with psychiatrist tomorrow at the MDT) although they asked me to take my tablets in but I said i didn't want to, they have asked me to phone in if I am getting the urge to take them. Me being me will probably not phone as I tend to solider on and not bother people.

sorry for moaning you probably have more problems than me, as I do have a good life, nice home no financial worries, not in an abbusive relationship good kids. I just feel no one cares about ME and that is why life is not worth living and I would be better off dead.

3 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Diane sorry to hear that you are feeling like this I go through times when I think no body likes me so I know how you feel . I sometimes think what have I done to people I know it's not a nice feeling .
    • Posted

Hi Julie and Diane ~

I'm sorry both of you feel the way you do regarding your self worth ie: no body likes you (I get that).  However, both of you are here helping other's through hard times, whether you know it or not, you are very much needed and I want to thank both of you for your gift of giving to other's in their time of need.

Warmly,

Frustrated

• Posted

Diane how are you feeling today ?
    • Posted

I'm not to bad I have a very busy weekend. Was out for lunch yesterday, today I have been to a caravan show and tomorrow I am at a 70th birthday. It is exhausting but managing so far. I am still not sleeping but at the moment thoughts of self harm have reduced. 

Although i am going to these social events if they were cancelled it wouldn't bother me.

following my referral to psychiatric services and initial assessment the outcome is I have to see a consultant psychiatrist on 30th Jan. Just the way I am feeling at the moment I do not feel I need the input but I am aware my mood could suddenly changed. I will keep the appointment because as my old nursing colleagues have said the problem has been going on for so long without any psychiatric input. 

Thank you for asking Jimmy-uk I think you are the first person who has taken time out to contact me to ask how am I. Others have been prompted when they have seen me. I really appreciate it, coz I am always texting people when I know they have problems to see how things are. Thanks again.xxx

• Posted

Well Glad to hear things are improving for you. And whilst there are further steps to be made, some progress is better than no progress. Take care xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.