I'm 15 and had "brain fog" for about two weeks...

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi I'm 15 and have been experiencing brain fog for the last two weeks.

During the past year I stupidely got in to a sort of "party life" using a LOT of MDMA(monthly use), smoking Cannabis(weekly use) and also drinking.

The last time I took MDMA was about 4-5 weeks ago but in a very small quantity and about 2-3 weeks before that, but in a much bigger quantity.

I last smoked Cannabis very stupidely last week-end(a lot) , assuming that the "brain fog" was just because of a hangover or something, I used to smoke Cannabis regularly (once a week on weekends, and sometimes during the week, and almost everyday during holidays) but have now quit due to the brain fog.

I tried magic mushrooms 3 times.

I drink on nights out with friends and tend to drink a lot.

I also smoked Salvia once about 2 weeks ago before the "brain fog".

And now for the last  two weeks I constantly feel weird, I cannot concentrate, I constatly feel sort of "buzzed out" but in a bad way, when ever I do try to concentrate my brain sort of heats up and I get a headache and it gets much much worse, at sometimes  I feel as though it is fading away and coming to an end but, then it just comes back as usual also I sometimes feel a sort of liquid going through my head and to the back of my eyes that feels like if it were bleeding and forgetfullness like I've never had before. 

What I find strange is that in recent weeks I have not done MDMA (which in Oct-Jan I used a LOT and barely affected in anyway me and managed to get good marks at school one of the reasons why I stupidely continued) but still have smoked Cannabis  a bit more than usual but still I felt normal up until two weeks ago which during which I drank, smoked Cannabis and Salvia which is nothing compared to what I would usually do, so I find it strange that this only started two weeks ago sort of "out of the blue" .

I'm very very worried about this and will take all the information and advice you can give and what I should, if it will last ? 

Thank you 

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi diggory, your using alot of different drugs that effect different parts of your brain, you dont know what strength the weed your smoking is and you have no idea what is in the MDMA- the brain fog is not unushual, how long it will last, no idea, everyybody reacts differently to drugs and more importantly to withdrawing from them- the fact that it is a few weeks since you have taken any particular drug is irelevant - because you dont know what was in it- and therefore you dont know how long it is going to remain in your system- that c...p is dangerous (MDMA) you have no idea what your being sold- some of them are slow acting, so you dont think they are strong, or giving you a "Buzz" so you take another one or two, when they kick in together, your out of it, it's very hard for DR's to treat ppeople who OD because they dont know what they are trying to treat- give that crap up - this exact scenario happned to an 18 year old girl here, thee weekend before last, 18- what a waste- i know it's hard when it's so prevelant in pubs and clubs, the brain fog is a warning- get of that c..p-  before you get in so deep you cant get out- let us know how you are getting on- need any help just ask o.k.  -best of luck -
    • Posted

Thanks for the advice, will let you know if it improves with time, which I hope it does
  • Posted

Hi Diggory, sorry to hear about your dilemma, here's what I would do in that situation...

Completely stop any drug use, and wait for your "brain fog" to go away. I've had this before and after 3-5 days of sobriety it has subsided from me. Next, I would probably get off of MDMA, along with anything that doesn't have a medical purpose. If you absolutely must do some drug, stay off of the hard stuff, the copious amounts of MDMA is my best guess as to what is causing this, with possible help from the salvia. Because of the high amounts of the drug in your system, sometimes the symptoms of the drug can come up even after days of discontinuation. All in all, give it a few days, then stay off the E and salvia, and tell me what happens.

Peace, Anon

• Posted

Hi bro I'm in the same position. Brain fog, had abit of mdma and a pill. I'm getting aniexty and my eye sight is not completely in focus. It's over 1 week ago now. Like 8 days. Very scary... Did u sort yourself out and be back to "normal"? Would appreciate hearing how you got on?

• Posted

Hi guys/ girls.

To the young guys who are takin cannabis n pills etc, your in a position to change tour ways and sort ur life befor eit gets too out of control. Do something about it.good luk x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.