I'm 16 and suffering from severe anxiety are my symtoms normal because I'm have a break down

Posted , 11 users are following.

Every symptom I have I diagnose myself online. I have had nonstop symptoms for months now and I can't seem to shake them I always think I have heart fluid ease or I'm going to have a heart attack any moment because I have some chest pains that come in waves and I've had shortness of breath, that symptom slwas new three weeks ago, and it never disappears until I'm really distracted. I think I have brain diseases because the more I think about it and concentrate I freak out because I forget things and balance issues that also come sin waves when I concentrate on that and sometimes I can't sleep because of chest and breathing because I freak out and I am a lot more sensitive to things now. I have now where o turn it anyone to talk to that will understand and sometimes I just break down and cry because this has become my life. I don't know what to do with myself anymore.

2 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

HI I'm going to samething I need your help how did u resolve this problem please

• Posted

First time I expected this i went to the hospital and i got seen by a doctor and all he said to me was please take a seat ill be with you shortly. I waited about 30 and all the time thinking i was going to have a hart attack but on the other side i kept myself calm by thinking hey I'm in hospital they will take care of me and all of the sudden it went away. And if i didnt have an heart attack then I'll never have one. What im saying is your not alone it happens to alot off us. Go on YouTube and look up panic attack theres some good videos

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.