I'm being treated for dysbiosis. Is there someone I can talk to about this?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm taking an herbal remedy called Biocidin and I'm concerned about side effects.  I'm also taking 5000 mcg of Vitamin B12 a day and from some information I've gotten on the web I think that might be more than I need.  I don't have pernicious (sp) anemia.  Anyway, I've been taking the biocidin for 5 days, and the B12 for three weeks and now I'm having tingling in my feet, my achilles tendons are very stiff, my pulse  rate is 67 bpm, which I think is good, but it feels weak.  Is anyone familiar with Biocidin?

1 like, 56 replies

56 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

yes. I've taken this with not much effect. I don't have any rec's other than to stop this supplement and contact ur healthcare professional re substitutes and side effects.....

sorry, not much to add. 

• Posted

I just replied to Rand's last message from 5 days ago, and I must have done something wrong because when I clicked on 'Reply' nothing happened, and now my message is gone (except that I saved it to email so I can retrieve it).

Help!  I clicked on the greyed out 'Arrow reply to TeacherRand21' and the end of his last message.  Why didn't that work?

• Posted

hi carol...try waiting til the little apple appears...if it stays grey...press reply and insert the cursor...obstructions will clear. also the report button will get you moderator help!...lets prove this...i'll call him to check i've informed you correctly...

hello

mr moderator..........are you there?

• Posted

having trouble with my vote button. the heart goes red but nothing registers eg a count of 1 ...doesn't appear...bit like real life really!!
    • Posted

it stays at zero...the heart

is it my karma?????

• Posted

Hi Carol/Lizzie,

If you are having any issues can you let me know what you are using to post. That is, a PC or tablet/phone and which operating system and browsers used, ie Android, iOS and Chrome or Firefox browsers etc. The more info we have the easier it will be to isolate any problems. You can send this via Private Message rather than filling the discussion with this - click the envelope under my name to do this. 

Regards,

Alan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.