I'm broken

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi

I'm broken, I have no one to turn to, no one that really cares and have too much going on to cope with.

I don't know where to turn anymore...no one gives a s**t, no one cares what I'm going through or even knows. The one and only person I could talk to has given up on me like everyone else. I don't know what to do anymore, there is no point in going on, I'm failing my child. So much in my head it's going to explode. Hurting inside so much. I don't know what to do. 😢😢

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi,

Most members of this site are patients, rather than medical professionals. That's why some suggest religion, others meditation, it's what has helped them and they are trying to help you.

I once had religion, I have had cbt, neither worked for my anxiety and depression-fluoxetine helps get me through the day. I had a couple of sessions with a shrink who actually told me to stop concentrating on my past and look to the future (I bet he has a high success rate).

Only you can help yourself fully, as only you know the circumstances for your situation. Others offer help or advice best they can- and we want to help you as most of us have/are been there.

Mike.

• Posted

I understand everyone has different approaches, experiences and attitudes to life.

I find being told to buck up, get on with it, there are people worse off than you etc unhelpful....that maybe just me.

I just wanted some advice on where I can go to get a bit of help and support for myself and my child before it's too late, before I can't hold it together most days, before the thoughts take over for a period of time again. Before I can't fight anymore. The consequences of not being able to do this anymore are catastrophic and it worries me.

I just need someone to talk to, to figure things out and someone I can turn too when I do get the periods of time where I feel so unsafe. It takes me time to build a relationship and trust anyone so Samaritans are not always for me as you have to start from scratch each time.

I just don't understand how you can be too higher need for one service and not high enough need for another!

Maybe this isn't the right forum for me, maybe there is nothing or no one that can help me....but I've tried 😢

• Posted

A lot of people both on this forum and those not on this forum have tried to help you but each and every time you have rejected their help and continue to plead for help. Before it's too late you should turn yourself into a rehab facility.

• Posted

Those not on this forum?? Who may that be??

Turn myself into a rehab facility....what's then when it's at home??

• Posted

Hi just joined, I have reached out for support to comet teams / hospital for support, feeling likeits a waste of time, same conversation tell all then  just left to deal with it, starting yo feel why bother ringing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.