I’m BUGGING OUT Herpes ? Genetal warts

Posted , 3 users are following.

I went to my gyno like 2 weeks ago and got

File size is too bigthe all clear. However, after having thrush like discharge and a fishy smell i examined myself and saw this. i am so scared rn. can sombody tell me what this is File size is too bigFile size is too big

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

mine looks very similar you, im trying to figure it put as well

• Posted

Looks like HPV (genital warts) you're bodysuits immune system will eventually fight them off but in the mean time you can go into a gynecologist and have them remove them. They can freeze them or use acid. I had the acid treatment, it doesnt feel great but it worked.

Also dont touch them or have sexual contact, they can easily spread.

Go into a clinic and get them checked out. Planned parent hood is a great place for this.

• Posted

Not herpes (HSV) and not warts (HPV).

Those are vestibular papillae. They are 100% normal, and they vary in pronouncement between women, as individual as our vulva's. Some people have long, skinny papillae, and some people appear to have none. Yours may be a little bit irritated from the thrush, or that could just be your normal texture and you're just noticing. There is nothing here at all to worry about, but talk to your doctor about it the next time you're in for further reassurance if needed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.