I’m dying inside..

Posted , 7 users are following.

I struggle with anxiety for a long time now. Lost my entire life cause of it. It wasn't a lot to begin with, but at least I had some little bride sparkles now and then. Now I have none. I'm almost 20 years old and I feel like my life is a sad story. I feel trapped in a infinite world of negativism. I never been a happy person in my entire life. Had a hard childhood with domestic violence which forged me into a person which I don't want to be. I have zero confidence in anything in life. I stopped with my study, because of anxiety. I stopped my job because of anxiety. I lost my friends because of anxiety. I lost any hopes for the future because of anxiety. I am busy with work again freelance, but I feel miserable all the time. Why can't there be some positive things in my life? Why do I deserve all these struggles? I want to get better and I am trying the best I can now, but I keep feeling so bad all the time. I feel I have no freedom in life and that I'm never fully relaxed. I want to grab a beer, go to a bar, meet new people and be a relaxed person with a positive attitude. I hate my character. I feel like I ain't good in anything. Maybe I have too high expectations of life. I feel like I not belong on this world. I have therapy for 2 years, but it doesn't help me out the way I would want. Trying therapy to therapy and nothing works

Anyway, I wanted to write some stuff off my shoulder. Thank you internet for making this possible.

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi,

My focus lays somewhere else now. I recently spoke to a family member from me who experienced very similar issues, but she is doing better now. It's not like she is completely fine, but she can enjoy her life more.

I am a really sensitive person which can't handle much incentives. I can deep very deeply about things which aren't really important. It's quit obvious for me, but because I had such a dip it felt like a jungle in my head. Now I have a better focus on how to take on stuff and where I should concentrate on. She gave me the advice to start all over fresh and cut out every little thing which gives me extra stress. Start with building up my sleep rhythm again and just take little walks from 3 minutes a day and build up from there. She gave me example of a cup of water which is constantly floating over because of stress. 2 weeks ago I did way more then I could handle and I was really depressed and fully zoned out. That's not good and should take things slower.

Medicine wise I recently got a prescription of a SNRI from my doctor, but I leave it there (At least for now). Medicine has a positive effect on people who doesn't suffer from irritability, but ones who does it not really fit to the way of healing yourself. I can't handle coffee and alcohol as well for example.

Anyway, it still doesn't go good with me, but I'm happy to have a different direction now. Hopefully my new sort of method of self therapy is going to work and if it does I'll share how it went!

• Posted

i am going to dm you later with what we spoke about

• Posted

depression is a serious health condition, everyone on here obviously needs support, that's why i write on here. i thought that was the point of this forum.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.