I'm forgetting things in short term memory more and more each day. I take Zoloft for anxiety.

Posted , 8 users are following.

I forget so much and often feel like there's not enough time to do anything. If I need to make a phone call, I feel like that's just something more to get in my way for that day. If I have to stop by the store for gas, I get upset because it's another something to do! I feel extremely overwhelmed and there's no one I can turn to. I do pray, but I'm lonely in the world! Just say hi... Thanks for reading.

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

forgetful try this , i went to the dentist i was given a form, i ask whats the date she said  12th lets say , i said and the month ???????? you guessed it and the year. blank is the word
  • Posted

I just can't remember,

Well I can't remember when but I know not having a gd memory from a young age always thought I was stupid, I'm 34 I can't remember daily things and long term things. Daily wee things don't bother me (scary but I'll get on) it's getting to the point where I'm forgetting special moments ie my son's birth etc I was in college for 4years studying to become a vet nurse witch I loved and enjoyed so much ( I can't remember things I learned, done, when, even the ones outta my class) so 4years down the drain I can't remember anything. What's really getting to me is memories off my son (things we done, special moments well everything ) don't know what to do. Bad memory when younger so no medication, now anti-depression meds and pain meds any advice plz

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.