I'M FREAKING OUT. PLEASE HELP ME.

Posted , 8 users are following.

So, I did glass like 2 days ago or 3. I had never done drugs or have problems with my heart, the thing is today I have my heart racing and I feel my mouth dry, I was fine yesterday and in the morning too but then I ate chicken and drink coffee and today I feel like this and I don't know how to calm down. Help me I'm scared

2 likes, 58 replies

58 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

You better watch Lily, i never did drugs but i read a lot ...... Sounds almost like druggies get when withdrawing . Whomever provided this drug for you ( must be potent) might just tell you in order to calm down, you'll need more of this drug . Surely this is how many get hooked . This thread is for those who worry about their health not destroy it .

• Posted

I won't do it again, I'm not planing too. I don't desire it but my body is acting up after 3 days now

• Posted

You might not desire it but your body might

You have no idea what you took

Hope it scared you enough !!!!

• Posted

Oh yes, it has scared me so much, I know my body wants it but I'm not giving it to it so I have to keep going and just hope it goes away for good, I'm just wondering how many weeks or days till I'm completely fine

• Posted

Seems she was worried about her health. My gosh. Maybe a little kindness could help her more then the harsh attitude
    • Posted

Excuse me

If she were wirried about her health

She wouldn't chose to take a harmful recreational steet drug

All we are saying here , this site is addressing people who have a real issues with real problems , not a formum to help someone that made a foolish decision to take a possibly lethal or harmful drug to ESCAPE reality . Face life, it's not always easy !!!!!

I am quite sure there are sites that drug users frequent and comiserate on their symptoms post drug night . Get real , this site isn't about self inflicted mental and physical pain . There is no place for that subject here PERIOD.

What if God Forbid , cancer or heart patients, burn victims. ALS , diabetic pain , any debilatating desease would all go around experimenting with drugs to give them a few minute high ? Why woukd we need Doctors or treatment centers.... And please don't insult intelligence by saying the meds given to these patients are the same , they are not !!!! They are NOT used in the same way ..... I work with the dying and yes, at the end, they are administered high doses of pain meds to keep them confortable ( God Bless them ) but if THEY had a choice

They wouldn't have the disease nor the meds , its neccessity .... . To take them for recreation or to escape life's problems is unacceptable to me .... Grow up, face the tough times, get help , not in a drug off the street . Instead of coddleng or holding the hand of a person who made a wrong decision, let them know they are wrong you just might save their life , not baby them and what ? There becomes a great chance they might do it again ?????? That girl needed to be scared , Maybe it will scare her enough that she won't make the same decision

Drugs not only hurt the user

They hurt parents

Siblings

Friends

Just like an alcoholic .... When you make thise decisions, you think " Hey, im not hurting anyone but myself" wrong, if you have anyone in your life, your killing them right along with you , and that to me is a very SELFISH decison .... No one is going to feel sorry for you . And to brag that you took all kinds of drugs is truly sad ....

• Posted

Who is we? As far as alcoholics are concerned it is viewed as a disease as is drug addiction is it not. And this girl used it once,which dies not label her a druggie,have you ever made a mistake in your life. To me you havnt much empathy for a young girl that is scared because she knew she made a mistake. Ive made so many mistakes in life i cant count. Is your slate clean. And why has her anxiety over this no place on an anxiety forum. We think nothing alike apparently,which is fine with me. Oh and by the way some patients take a drug which starts with an M to treat pain from MS ,seizures etc. Even by presciption legally in some states. Im in the U.S
    • Posted

What about self inflicted pain like self harm? Would you turn them away too?
    • Posted

I just want to say....

For a place that people are supposed to go without fear of judgement, where people will understand, you guys are pretty mean. Drugs are bad, but that doesn't mean the anxiety isn't real....and we all know how scary it feels. I'm shocked to be honest. People cope in different ways, try to help each other...

• Posted

Hi Lily,

I'm not familiar with glass. Unless it was a typo.

What is it exactly. If you are with someone that would help to allay ur fears. If not this forum is useful. Also there are drugs helplines.

Sounds to me like your body is catching up with you. Yes ur body will race, yes u might hav dry mouth, you've put something in your body you shouldn't have. And this is the consequence. And it can happen 3rd time maybe and not before. Make sure you are hydrated but don't overdo it with the water even tho u hav dry mouth.

Are u sleeping OK?

• Posted

Hello, this is probably the nicest thing someone told me and I'm sleeping a bit. Yesterday I slept well because I felt just fine. I ate and everything but today I started freaking out and I don't know if I'll sleep, I hope I do. And I don't know how long it will last till I be completely fine

• Posted

Ok, that's good. Sleep will be ur ally.

It could take up to a couple of weeks for it to go completely. Your body is telling you no more of this. Next time you may not be so lucky.

Trust me I'm talking from experience. Not from this exact narc but from something just as scary.

• Posted

Hi hon,first of all,i didnt know what glass was,in 59. Second of all, im thinking now alot of your symptoms are from anxiety knowing it was dangerous to take what you did. I wont judge you,personally,i never took pills offered me in highschool,tryed pot once, but like Clinton didnt inhale,i do drink. Hopefully you will never ever do what you did again. If the symptoms keep up,go to a hospital and get checked. We only get one life. Xx
    • Posted

Also dont drink anything caffinated,caffine causes anxiety and can also caus heart palps.
    • Posted

Thank you so much, I really appreciate this. I won't drink no caffeine just water from now on and I'll try to eat but I slept well and hopefully it all goes away

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.