I'M FREAKING OUT. PLEASE HELP ME.

Posted , 8 users are following.

So, I did glass like 2 days ago or 3. I had never done drugs or have problems with my heart, the thing is today I have my heart racing and I feel my mouth dry, I was fine yesterday and in the morning too but then I ate chicken and drink coffee and today I feel like this and I don't know how to calm down. Help me I'm scared

2 likes, 58 replies

58 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi i used to use all kinds of drugs for years.... wgat you are experiencing is called a comedown and is very common when doing drugs especially 'upers'

Ive had it alot myself when you start sobering up..... infact it was probably the main reason i gave up doing drugs!

It can last on and off for up to a few days. Make sure you eat drink and exercise. Also a nice bath used to help me relax.

You will be fine.

• Posted

Hi

You made a mistake and you came on this site for some support.I am shocked at some of the replies you have got.Whats withe the name calling?Taken drugs once does not make you a druggie.Do you have friends or family you can talk to?

Take care Millie

• Posted

I do, I told my mom and got my lesson, she wants me to get better as much as I do, she knows I would never done it if I knew what it was gonna do to me but I mest up and I'm dealing with the consequences, thank you so much

• Posted

Lily,i wish you nothing but the best,you got scared after trying a very bad drug,please do not do that again. Learn from your mistake,you are young,we all were once,although some forget That. Take care of yourself,and never be scared to post something on here,some here will listen. Xx
    • Posted

Thank you for this and everything, I really enjoy that some people gave me good advice, it is something I would never do again, I mest up in life and I regret what I did, I wish I could help some of you guys with your mental issues and your personal problems just like you guys help me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.