I'm gonna kill myself

Posted , 13 users are following.

I have posted on here a couple times before about my depression but now I can't do it. My boyfriend broke up with me and found someone else, my dad hates me, my mom doesn't want me, and my stepmother is leaving. All they say is I'm lying about my depression because people has been through a lot more than me.

I just wanted to say thanks for trying to help me get over my depression. The advice helped a lot, but I can't do it anymore.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi tyte, STOP! Do you REALLY want this to all stop? Can you speak to someone now? If you feel that bad phone the Samaritans now. You need support immediately! Let us know on here when you've done this! I will check on here by 10 for your post.

• Posted

Heyy I know what your going through I've been through it.... trust me there's people that want to help and will! add me on Snapchat @curtdavinson talk to me and I'll talk to you about what I've been through I'll help you best I can!!

• Posted

I know it's easy for us to say but you need distance from your feelings and emotions. Imagine viewing your thoughts from the outside rather than being consumed by them. I've been where you are but just try being good to yourself and DO NOT LET THE DEPRESSION WIN!

Let me know how you get on xx

• Posted

ive been where you are dont let the thoughts win! show the depression you are stronger than it! this too shall pass you wont feel like this forever. you need to speak with a therapist or a psychiatrist and they will be able to help im here to talk if you need someone to talk to!

• Posted

Hello Tyte from sunny London in the UK, it's rarely sunny this time of year, so I'm grateful.

I haven't seen your previous posts, this one came through today, I'm really sorry about how things are.

I can't pretend to understand how you are feeling, you seem to have a lot of negativity surrounding you right now.

Six months ago though I felt the same way, in short, about ending it all. I was in a lot of pain.

Now I'm in a brighter place, something i really couldn't see at the time. It was excrutiating in all honesty.

Keep writing on here, I'm here as are others. Sorry about the time difference overnight as it's the evening now in the UK.

Promise me you'll write again?

One thing I didn't want to hear during my period, was a friend saying 'reach out', 'talk'.

Hope to hear from you, Robert

• Posted

I'm sorry to hear you're having a really tough time of it lately. Just now it seems like there's no light at the end of the tunnel but I promise you it can get better. I also suffer with Depression and anxiety amongst others. You need to just take each day st a time. please speak to someone from the mental health team. There's loads of support groups out there if you ever feel like sharing but if not you could try 1 on 1 therapy. It's ok to not be ok!image

• Posted

please dont give up. those who are supposed to love you and be there for you often the furthest away i find! take comfort in a stranger! please dont take your life! im here for you xx

• Posted

please dont give up. those who are supposed to love you and be there for you often the furthest away i find! take comfort in a stranger! please dont take your life! im here for you xx

• Posted

Baby, have you tried Jesus? With depression and anxiety, we need our medications, but child we got to have a real relationship with the highest power there is, God.

Don't be in a hurry to end your life. Time is a wonderful thing. I really heals all wounds by helping us too handle problems better. Get involve in activities that you enjoy, and find people who are kind and friendly. Life is full of twist and turns, some are easier to handle than others. But don't give up, because life is worth the living. I will be praying for you 🤗

• Posted

How are you now did you speak to someone since we last spoke?

• Posted

Sadly, I have to postpone until November 9th. If nothing gets better in these two weeks, I'm going to have to do it. It's nice to see that you all care but it's not enough. I'm tired of the panic attacks and thoughts I have. Nothing is going to stop them and this is the only way. Being the age that I am, there is really not a lot I can do.

• Posted

Hi this is unfortunately very common in families where they don't understand depression and try and deny it in their loved ones. It doesn't mean they hate you or don't love you so don't go reading more into it than there is - it just means they don't get it.

You need to seek out friends and other family members who do understand and talk to them. Also seek out professional advice.

Are you in a position where you can leave home? If so then do it and if not you will be one day soon so hold on to that. x

• Edited

I'm here to make an update that I didn't kill myself and I want to think everyone that replied because it made me think twice before it was too late. I moved in with my mom and I get even got kittens. I know I said my mom didn't want me but after fist fighting my dad twice, she finally caved in but it's better than being with my dad and I even got a job. I stopped going to my therapist and psychologist but so far I'm doing okay with my mental health and I'm not having panic attacks and mental breakdowns as much as I use too. I still have my suicidal thoughts but they're not that bad and I kind of found a way to cope.

Thanks to everyone that made me stop and think twice ❤️.

• Posted

hi tyte, you wrote on here, the silent people frighten me. someone has some love get you and faith in you. you think about what you want. get some help, tell your doctor or get some counselling. you need to let this go. try your doctor's first. good luck. you don't deserve to not be here, if i can do it so can you.

• Posted

I dont know if this reply will help, but here goes.

You have so much to give still, boyfriend left you? As much as it sucks, i believe whats for you will not go by you, its not the end of the world, although it may seem that way now.

Lying about depression? Anyone who has it or has had it knows the truth, and anyone who doesnt believe you is simply small minded and uneducated.

I dont know you and you dont know me but if you have even a little bit of fight left....prove those doubters wrong, excel your career, find new friends, go travel, anything, show the doubters you can come back from anything and when you do? Toss them in the trash for doubting or patronising you, i had the same issue, and it spurred me to give the middle finger to them.

Im sorry if this is crap advice i really am, but really you have so much more to give, these things are sent to test us, come out the other side and know that once you have defeated this ilness? You can defeat anything.

All the best

AOW

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.