I'm having a break

Posted , 31 users are following.

I have mentioned this in one of the posts today but some ladies object to me as a professional being on this forum so I am taking some time away from the forum.

3 likes, 80 replies

80 Replies

Next
  • Posted

But surely the whole point on having the forum is that you matron as a professional and having gone through similar op, are in a position to give the best help answer support.

I am your that everyone will miss your invaluable support and advice. I do hope it won't be for very long, it will be very stressful for those of us who need advice and you are not there to give it!

Please be back soon.

Phyl xx

😞😞😞

• Posted

Oh goodness ur advice because ur a professional has been invaluable.. I and I'm sure many others have valued ur advice above all others. I can't believe I'm hearing that some have not appreciated the time and trouble u go to to support us ladies. I hope u are not gone for long matron. U will be sorely missed. X
  • Posted

Hi Matron, I was looking forward to getting some advise after my operation. with you on the forum it gave me some confidence.

people do talk freely however it is up to them wether they listen or not I think you are a real strength to these lady's and well done for the support you have given so far you are amazing

• Posted

Matron that is shocking you have been a fantastic support and your knowledge and sympathy have been brilliant. I one for one will miss you massively! !
  • Posted

Real pity as we survivors appreciate your common sense approach
    • Posted

Thank you ladies but some don't and have tried a few ways to stop me posting even contacting the moderator although I cannot be certain. I wish you all well xx
    • Posted

Oh Matron , that doesn't sound good, and Def. ..not right . Surely the moderator can ban any negative comments that cross the line?

Do not let this get you down ! I took me 6 months to recover enough to get back to work last time I had my op, but this time I hope to Def be back by 12 weeks, but am only managing this with your expert advice and help.

Phyl xx

• Posted

I am disgusted that people would do this to you, if they don't like the site they should stay away!  I  found your advice very helpful  after I had my op back in November!  Please rethink.  I read the updates everyday still. Your advice has been invaluable to so many people!
    • Posted

This beggars belief, where does it say on this forum professionals not allowed?  as a professional with personal experience you aren't us tnstaafl hat this not item wants
    • Posted

Bit  of a problem with predictive text there lol, trying to say as a professional with personal experience you are just what this site needs.
    • Posted

Hopefully you will be back soon, obviously some people are so negative, well I for one line to read your helpful input to this site x
    • Posted

Hi matron how sad that some people go to these lenghts you have been invaluable on this site to all of us its a sad world when you cannot support people in your own time and out of the goodness of your heart without this happening.lets hope whoever it is never needs somewhere to turn to for support. Hope this gets sorted soon x
  • Posted

Dear Matron

Your help and support has been invaluable and I thank you for that . There are so many trusts out there that give so little information. It must be a very small minority that object.

I for one certainly don't object. I am sorry you feel this way and would appreciate you changing your decision.

• Posted

Oh no matron,what will I do without yuou gold advice.oh I'm so sad😢xx
  • Posted

I'm sorry to hear that.  I have really appreciated your posts -- having someone who has gone through the operation as well as having helped hundreds of other women through it is amazing. 

It's hard when people online can give you a difficult time about things... even when they are anonymous and their opinions shouldn't matter.  Please know that the vast majority of people here really value and appreciate you. 

I hope you have a relaxing break away for however long or short it is. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.