I'm having a break

Posted , 31 users are following.

I have mentioned this in one of the posts today but some ladies object to me as a professional being on this forum so I am taking some time away from the forum.

3 likes, 80 replies

80 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Some people need to just 🤐
    • Posted

Yes huni agree. cowards to the lowerst form.. People like this need to get xx a life!!
  • Posted

Good morning Matron

I for one will miss your valuable and quick responses to all of our messages whether it be on a serious point or just a simple little thing or niggle that we are sitting at home getting anxious about - and I know that I have had a few!! 😊

I hope it will not be too long before you return.

X

• Posted

maybe they should be the ones who leave matron , u have helped so many on here including me , i have just put a post up and would really appreciate any advice you can give me xx
  • Posted

Brilliant news matron. Don't know what I would have done without you. You are brilliant. Thank you so much for staying.
  • Posted

I'm very sorry Matron, I respect your decision but will miss your positive, wise and professional advice, you have been very generous with us giving us some of your time and experience. Hope you come back soon!!! Big hugs!!
  • Posted

Thank Goodness you're back Matron! xxx
  • Posted

Fantastic news matron u helped me through some very dark moments and gave so much of ur time to help me and so many others. For each one awful person there are so many many more of us that desperately need ur wisdom and knowledge and appreciate the time u give to us all. X
  • Posted

Thank you once again everyone. Shall we draw a line under this now and get on with supporting one another xx
    • Posted

👍👍👍👍👍👍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 yes not worth the energy.💕💕
    • Posted

Hi matron, I have another question lol,during the anterior op

Does the bladder literally get moved our is it through the vag wall

He puts it back in place?xxx

• Posted

The prolapsed bladder is pushed through the vaginal wall into the correct position and the pelvic floor is secured to prevent it prolapsing again
    • Posted

Oh OK matron, I thought hr actually moves the bladder 😂😂😂😂😂

💕💕💕💕

• Posted

Where did you think they moved it to? 😂😂😂
    • Posted

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂i think I'm overthinking.I'll stop now😘😘😘

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.