I'm just so tired of living in this world...

Posted , 17 users are following.

Please don't tell me that I have so much to live for, or to look at the bright side, or to seek help, I've heard it too many times already... I mean I know that the world is full of beautiful people with beautiful mind, and beautiful places and things, despite all the ugliness. And I love and hate this world so dearly, but I just don't want to be a part of it anymore. I can literally feel everyone's pain as my own and it hurts, and I don't know what I'm doing anymore, I just know I don't want to be here...

5 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Honestly I am also tired. What is the point of all this?

We actually do nothing to contribute in a positive and helpful way to the progress of mankind

• Posted

I’m aware of the age of the post.

I’m in the worst part of my life, My Mom died setting off a chain of events that has lead me here. Me & my 2 dogs are stuck living in a car, anything bad that could happen to human has happened to me already, save for death. We are officially out of income & have no one to rely on, so death is knocking on my door. I always had a death wish since I was a kid but won’t commit suicide, I don’t know why; I’m facing starvation & am just trapped here suffering. 

• Posted

I feel for you I myself have a bed tosleepin but I've experience living in a car by choice and force can imagine what yougoingthrough I've been left with nothing I just still have my mother I tried praying I tried talking myself into life nothing works for me just know your not alone even though knowing it doesn't bring comfort at least it don't bring me any actually make me feel like my problems so common who cares but I guess ill sit and wait on my day to come to leave this awful place call life see you there

• Posted

I feel your pain. I'm so tired of the ups and downs of depression. I just dont think I want to be here anymore. I've been fighting this curse for 35 years. Medication, councillors. Just don't know what to do. Where to turn. G. P.s are hopeless. As was the psychiatrist I seen. I feel so worthless. A failure. I screw up at everything. I binge eat. I absolutely loathe myself. You'd think reading this I had carried out some heinous act on someone. I haven't! !! I just hate myself. Just want to be normal.

• Posted

I'm right there with you regarding just simply being over all tired of everything. I'm not depressed really I just don't see the point in continuing. Life just keeps getting harder I keep having less and less and I don't see it getting any easier. I did not procreate in my lifetime I have no significant other I have a 0 friends I got away from My Dysfunctional Family long long ago. So recently, I mean we've all gone through tough time psychologically I'm sure, but recently I have been seriously evaluating any point on continuing this seeming farce other people call life. It sucks that so many other people feel the same way because it really is rotten. I've been on anti-depressants and ADD medication not even lithium at one time. Age and experience has taught me that none of that was necessary for one thing I abused drugs and alcohol and that has a terrible effect on your psyche. I still drink once in awhile still smoke weed once in awhile but primarily I try and live right. I eat healthy I exercise everyday sometimes I run 10 miles a day. For years that was enough for me to remain optimistic however it's just not working anymore. It's Thanksgiving Day. I made myself a chicken and mashed potatoes and stuffing and fresh beets. No alcohol today. I simply can't stop thinking about the futility of my life. Does it necessarily have to be diagnosed depression to be just tired of it all. I've been a soldier I've been married I've been a carpenter I've been a drug dealer and 100 other things. I've been around the world. I think I've run out of things to look forward to I know I'll never be able to afford anything better than what I've already experienced. Fock I probably won't even be able to afford to live as an elderly person. My track record certainly proves that I won't win anything like the lottery or a donut. So I'm just throwing that question out there. Is there a serious problem with just wanting to not be anymore and just being tired of trying and trying and nothing changing. I'm not sure and I don't care what anybody else says but everybody has the point when they're just tired of pushing that stone up that mountain.

• Posted

I never thought an it that way does it have to be diagnosed depression although I feel the same way im also tried and constantly thinking of when would my last breath take place I'm not suicidal but I don't have no will to continue like emptiness just takes over I have no friends by choice even if I did I think i would feel the same way still I definitely dont want encouragement I can do without I just don't want to try I don't want to use term giving up but I definitely ain't trying to continue this living thing its just big mess no point me trying figure it out anymore

• Posted

Hmm? You sound very depressed tho. I'm simply not. I'm happy enough. I also choose to be friendless because frankly, most people suck and don't want a friend. They want security in having someone near to rely on. Tired of being used. I am physically fit, intelligent, creative witty and quite attractive. I've a similar attitude at this point about women as I have regarding friends tho. No one really just wants to be near anyone simply because they like them. Always strings. I will agree the world of humans is a big mess. Not being able to fix problems that at this point are unfixable does get me down. I fix things. Always have. Nope, pretty much just tired of being here. Atheist as well so no magical eternity to worry about. I'll probably teach end of trying soon. The human brain automatically tries to figure out ways to live and to keep you alive it's just survival Instinct. The other magical thing about the human mind is reason if applied regularly will overcome silly instincts. Who knows it might take a year or two before I get a bottle and a bottle of pills and go to sleep and don't wake up. Here's the interesting part my brain still says anything can happen between now and then. I don't care if this sounds superficial people are weasels when it comes to language and honesty it takes money to live in this world money can buy you happiness as in warm place to be good food Etc. The harder it is to get money the less fun life is by the minute. If by some crazy chance I sold a bunch of artwork or I built somebody a house that really likes my work or I indeed did get another it management job which is unlikely. That would take a lot of the stress off of my shoulders that probably is resulting in my fatigue. I'm 51 and don't see any end in sight in the struggle. I'm the guy that has given everything away to everyone else and when I'm in need there's no one here. I'm not complaining about that I didn't expect anyone to be here when I was in need because I understood human nature years and years ago I'm just saying

• Posted

I. Am little maybe ion want to believe but then again that sounds untrue which gets on my nerves to think about but its just that simple and complicated! I have a say you sounds very intelligent and successful and well spoken down to the key just reading would think you would you would be the person wants to live a lifetime
    • Posted

I have lived a lifetime by the time I was 30 I lived a lifetime I think I'm in my third lifetime now. Just tired and bored now. Thank you for the compliment by the way I do hope the best for everyone. Every single person on the planet I hold no disdain for any individual human being governments are s***people and power are s***. I used to over-complicate things but now it seems pretty simple everybody else is a dick. And I've tried and tried and tried to give people the benefit of the doubt and there Comes A Time as I said before when you finally have to give up trying to push that boulder up the mom cuz you just not going to get to the top. That's just me incidentally.

• Posted

I totally understand and definitely agree government individuals d*******s I more like want to give then benefit of the doubt but it never fail another human being that full of bulls**t I tend to even let that get to me down by seeing what's happening out there and it makes me feel like nothings getting better but worse it can get worse for me but I feel like no more I can take other day on this planet and the reason for existence still makes no sense to me, you've live couple live hope you have experience some good things out of it all

• Posted

I just also like to add that a big part of the way I feel is that I simply do not fit in this world of current humans. Important things aren't important to the herds. The obsession with having more stuff and better stuff over treating people right is an issue. And don't even get me started on reality TV and brainwashing commercials and everything that tells us what we supposed to be instead of what we really should be. The individual is definitely the minority. And it just gets tiring watching the mice run around and hide their cheese thinking it mean something when it really in the long run means nothing. Don't get me wrong I truly wish I felt differently. I wish that I had some kind of a lobotomy to make me the kind of person that comes when I buy a new car or a new phone or a new paved patio etcetera. One simply cannot make themselves into a different person. And one can also not forever to sit silently in tolerate this nonsense that the rest of the humans around us demonstrate. There's no way to change the majority of humans on the planet. In my estimation that majority will be the end of humanity anyway. Jesus consider the fact that there are enough low IQ brainwash people that voted for Donald Trump just in this country alone. I've never experienced so much arrogant ignorance and the ability to avoid facts. It's also very tiring.

• Posted

i'm not sure you are still responding to this thread, but i thought i would try.  i'm up at 4 am, i've been up since 2 and can't sleep, as usual.  your post articulates exactly how i feel.  it's uncanny.i could have written your posts.  i have an education, i've done a lot of different kinds of jobs, i've traveled. as i get older i have less and less.  i'm tired of this life.   i don't fit.  I have never fit.  im just so tire of the futility. 

• Posted

Welcome to the club! Its been a min and I still have same feeling and experiencing same horror feeling so I still can related to your feeling of tiredness I would say hold on things gone get better but I've heard it so much bring no comfort at all to me so I just wanna say you're not alone

• Posted

Welcome to the club! Its been a min and I still have same feeling and experiencing same horror feeling so I still can related to your feeling of tiredness I would say hold on things gone get better but I've heard it so much bring no comfort at all to me so I just wanna say you're not alone

• Posted

I just feel so empty inside....home isnt home love isnt love fun isnt fun anymore....
    • Posted

I agree life its draining me and very tiring! Encouragement can always be good it doest usually help me really but if it helps you I wish you the best keep your head up and don't faint during life challenges stand strong and no there possible light at the end of the tunnel.

• Posted

I know what you are saying to be true for the most part. However if someone is really that bad off it can be really difficult to see or even know if there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am not saying that you are wrong about what you are saying. I am only asking What do you do when you can't see anything positive.

• Posted

Honestly I can only make think positive when everything is seemingly against me I look to God for comfort although that doesn't ease my pain every time but sometimes it does and when everything seems negative I remind myself self someone else going through worse than me although my problems doesn't strengthen me but I try my best not let it people or things get the best of me I just be still remain humble and hope for the best when I can't seems to find anything positive

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.