I'm just so tired of living in this world...

Posted , 17 users are following.

Please don't tell me that I have so much to live for, or to look at the bright side, or to seek help, I've heard it too many times already... I mean I know that the world is full of beautiful people with beautiful mind, and beautiful places and things, despite all the ugliness. And I love and hate this world so dearly, but I just don't want to be a part of it anymore. I can literally feel everyone's pain as my own and it hurts, and I don't know what I'm doing anymore, I just know I don't want to be here...

5 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have bipolar disorder and depression. I have been in and out of hospitals as well as mental health wards. I to get tired of people who say things like (it will get better soon).People who don't have it don't get it.I have been on lots of different meds.Nothing really works for me. I wish I could find something that works. I don't know what to do most of the time. I have been thinking about taking myself out of this world a lot lately. So you see I do understand what you are saying..

• Posted

I feel you, but I am telling you that it's just your brain playing tricks on you. Feel free to message me if you want me to break it down for you

• Posted

Honestly I feel the same way as you, I keep asking myself why do I keep trying to live? I just want to end it all. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.