I'm new to this situation

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi , I'm new to this situation but I've been reaserching about general health for almost 5 years , LS in a new symptom for me , I've not been to the doctor and I don't go very often to one , I don't take any prescribed or chemical pills I eat organic and I just read a lot , I first noticed this change 3 years ago , the itching and the skin discolouration , like many I've made food changes and never felt a thing since then so I just forgot all about it as if it was a passing thing , until 3 or 4 months ago the itching and the tearing and the clitoris issue , I've tried so many things in this forum , some gave me relief but nothing was A CURE , I remember an Asian doctor I met years ago telling me about the chemicals in our clothes making us sick and that we just don't realize it because we think that just non-organic food is making us sick , the last thing I tried gave me the relief from the itching and the redness and the discomfort of wearing jeans , it wasn't creams or hormones or anything that I was ingesting or puting on as a cream , I made a reaserch about ingredients in the toilet paper and found that I was allergic to the chemicals in the paper , I automatically stoped the paper and started to use my bidét instead  ever time I went " I'm amazed" , for 2 whole weeks No itching No redness , I can wear my jeans without discomfort , before going to bed I still apply coconut oil  for the skin , but all of this is still new I'll wait for a month and see if anything else improves and will repost more info , some times it's not what we put on that works , many times it's what we stop doing that is the key , allergies can take you far in illnesses  don't discard that , changed also to white and 100% cotton underwear but I stay without anypanties  in the house ( if that is possible for you ) sometimes simplicity is the key !i really hope that you try this even if you LS is advanced you have nothing to loose and you can get cheaper than that  !

Good luck 

4 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Very good to read your it’s! I’m brand new here. Self-diagnosed but finally got into regular dr who is referring me to gyn. She said right side is worse than deft, could not do pap as I’m so closed up (not completely). The only thing I don’t have is white patches, however I immediately started using borax water and baking soda water rinses when I realized it could be LS! 

I have severe CPTSD so going to dr was and will be traumatic for me. I’m a hippie natural mama whenever possible. 

I appreciate the info about toilet paper as I have suspected this but thought maybe I was crazy haha. 

Started Clobetasol but trying to keep it to once a day not twice. Fusing happened right before my eyes over a week after such stress in my life plus about this disease and all of the horrible symptoms. Today I only got one errand done and stopped short to come home - heaviness and pain was too much, driving was too much! 

I’ll try going without the toilet paper next!!

Blessings 

• Posted

Please try plain old olive oil.. just dab it on all the books and crannies after washing morning and evening plus after toilet stops. I have been using this since the 2nd March and I am 99% better! No white patches or soreness anymore, I have three friends with the same condition and they are all now seeing an improvement too. I had my 6 month check up with the dermatologist last week and she has made note of this to advise her other patients and agrees the difference is significant in such a short space of time. It’s just plain old olive oil from the pharmacy and was recommended by another lady on this forum to whom I will be forever thankful.. her username is ‘Hot2Trot’. Good luck.
    • Posted

“Books and crannies” not books - lol!
    • Posted

Goodness me this predictive text is driving me nuts.. 

NOOKS!! 😂

• Posted

Olive oil from a pharmacy?? Is it organic or cold pressed? Just asking because I haven't chosen an oil yet. Worried that anything could irritate. Thx. for sharing.

• Posted

Hi Cynthia, well the lady who recommended it said any olive oil out of the larder but I’m using one from Lloyd’s pharmacy in the UK - we had it in the medicine cupboard anyway for an ear problem last year.  It’s called Samaritan Olive Oil and has no additives. Good luck 👍🏼

• Posted

Hi ! 

I know me too it just appeared from no where !!!! 

I read it's reversible , I take adhwagsnda to keep myself out of stress , I love it , I can keep calm until I figure this out , so far for me it's working , I'm going to add SEPIA a homeopatic remedy from anything to everything in women's health , I'll post any news as soon as I see some ! 

I hope you can relax because adrenals can worsen your case ! 

I really hope it's going at least to help ! 

• Posted

You know, it’s the one simple thing I have not tried. I use coconut oil every single time I use bathroom. I’ll try and post results. 

Last week relief but this week can barely function- no rhyme or reason, and I’m a very good puzzle piece type of gal lol

Smiles thru  the tears...

• Posted

Try the olive oil instead then and I really hope you see a difference. I’m still ok and been that way since early March. My dermatologist said to stop using the steroid ointment now as I don’t need it. Fingers crossed for you 🤞 

• Posted

I wanted to use the Samaritan Olive oil, like you, but can't find a source here in.The US. Amazon used to have it but not so now. They use olives from.Spain, and as you said, no additives.

• Posted

Hi Cynthia, ah ok. The lady who originally posted about the olive oil called “Hot2trot” advised using any cheap home brand olive oil that we all have in the pantry.  I have kept a photoshot of her original post on this site but don’t know how to put it on here for you! Just try anything you can get, if only for a few days and see how you get along. Mine started working within a couple of days 👍🏼

• Posted

I’ve definitely noticed an issue with toilet paper, thank you for confirming as I was beginning to think I was being stupid!
    • Posted

Hi !

No ! of course it's not stupid , our skin is our biggest organ and everything we put on it is going to affect us inside out ! Trust your feelings or your gut ! Humanity has come so far because women's instincts  ! 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.