I'm really giving up on life now

Posted , 5 users are following.

im scared to death I have  weird head pressure for almost 3 weeks when I tilt my head forwards or backwards I feel a watery feeling inside my head. I've been to the doctors back and forwards  I've done neurological exam but that's it  passed that    I have no double vision or dizziness just   Weird head pressure I'm scared to death I'm scared I might have a tumour I'm 18  scared to death 

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I agree with some of other responses that you should get a second opinion. I have been on Citalopram 10 for 15 days now and have had intense tightness in my neck that would not go away in spite of getting therapeudic massages. One evening driving back home from an errand, I thought: that's it, I'm calling my doctor to go off this med if I have to. That night, I took time before I went to bed and massaged one of my dogs (that's right) - he suffers from a bad knee - and took that time to relax myself. Just like that, next day, my neck was almost perfect. I almost didn't want to move for fear of breaking "the spell". Since then, just 2 days, I've noticed the stiffness wants to crawl back if I get stressed. So, I'm learning my way around my "triggers". Also, try essential oils - peppermint and lavender together can work well for headaches (which I still have). Just be sure to get high quality essential oils meant for therapy - NOT the cheap stuff! You can use these oils diluted with water in a small spray bottle and keep it with you. You can also sprinkle a few drops in a hot shower and breathe in the steam. BUT, if you don't feel right, contact your doctor, please. Do NOT suffer! Best of luck. :-)

• Posted

Just fed up going doctors because they just say nothing's wrong after they haven't ran any tests

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.