I'm scared I'm dying

Posted , 9 users are following.

I was ok just a minute ago, now my head and my neck feel weird I just threw up I'm shaking I'm cold I think I'm dying or something I'm so tired of these feelings it all scares me what is wrong with me

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

My back of my head has a tingling burning sensation right above my neck my ears feel warm I'm so scared help somebody please

• Posted

I had that yesterday, also on top of that I had a really painful headache and it all freaked me out so much. I wanted to go to the ER, instead I slept and my head is better now but I'm anxious about it being the same again so it started feeling weird again. Also I'm so nauseous it sucks. It's all your anxiety dear. Breathe, relax! You're not alone!

• Posted

Yes I think its all because my menstrual is on every time its coming and on my anxiety goes through the roof
  • Posted

Hi jenni with anxiety u will find that every time your ill you will feel a panic coming over you and will over think the situation I do it all the time what the best thing is is tho try and remember these panic only go so high up n do come down sometimes the best things to relax breathe in and out n it help you see the logical side I often ring my sister when I'm ill and she calms me down by telling me a bugs been going around or explain to me to drink water or telling img me why my head is hurting by asking question have a ate a lot I'm I due on this question help me to calm down a lot so try n think the logical even how hard it is and relax n ring a doctor if you feel even more anxious or feel the pain is not going away

• Posted

Anxiety is just so scary and sometimes it gets hard to convince myself that it is only anxiety
    • Posted

I understand that complety its never 123 n it's over I get them days to n it's a horrible feeling I hope u feel better

• Posted

Sorry to say, but it is all anxiety... It manifests it self in so many ways.

And the cold and shivering is the panic too.

Get a cosy blanket , hot water bottle and have a lie down. Doing some positive mantra's if you can.

May be i am strong , i am calm , i can do this.

Hope your feeling better soon.

When it first comes on try telling yourself its anxiety it will pass. Rather denying it permission to freak you out.

Good Luck and stay strong 

• Posted

Thank you gill yes I'm glad its only anxiety but it just get so bad that I think it could be something more than just anxiety

• Posted

That is common too jenni, i am quite good normally at ignoring the symptoms and telling my logical self its anxiety, but it can even creep in with me.... The dizziness today had me confused at first and anxiety started to rise..... but then i got a grip and carried on regardless ..... I hope things settle for you soon sweet xx

• Posted

Hi Jenni

I suffer through same problem. there is constant fear in my mind.

it seems like endless battle. try yoga and meditation. there are some specific excercises on youtube for fear and anxiety.

i did that and it was helpful. but its more on changing our thinking patterns too, which is most difficult thing to do for me.

try mindfulness meditation, it would be calm you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.