I'm tired of this

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've been going through anxiety/depression for a while now. Im so fed up with this now im experience derealisation and it's scary and weird. Starting to want to give up. Tired of feeling like im cursed and want ever get better. Im so fed up I just want to cry. I don't even know how to feel normal. I see a physchatrist every week and I've been trying hard and pushing. I don't want to die because my family needs me but it's starting to look like that's the only way out. I use to be so happy and didn't worry or anything now my life feels like it's falling apart. I pray a lot and try my best derealisation/depersonlisation or whatever it is feels like no escape. Every time I'm doing good here comes something else. I'm all lost for words and don't know what to do anymore

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi I feel exactly the same just gone through gabapentin eithdrawal that was evil now I've got sertraline side effects diazepam stopped working so now on lorazepam I'm suicidal in a morning and have to go to my mums but improve as day goes on then it all starts again tomorrow doc says hang in there I've got two kids and a hubby who need me x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.