I’m worried my problems may be getting more serious..?

Posted , 9 users are following.

I have pain in the right side of my abdomen that radiates from my belly button to my pelvic area which I’ve never had before. I’ve been struggling with reflux and abdominal pain (mostly in my left side, but sometimes in my right side as well), but now I have this pain that I’ve never experienced before. It’s dull and comes in waves. It’s sometimes barely there, sometimes quite sharp. I am occasionally experiencing some pain in the left side as well but the pain in my right side has been there for the past hour now. I’m worried it might be appendicitis. Should I got to the emergency room? 

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hope you’re feeling better and getting to see your doctor asap. No fun living like this. 
    • Posted

Thank you! I’m still in pain but I do feel like it’s a bit better now xx
  • Posted

My friend, this definitely sounds like gallstone attacks. My daughter had this and your symptoms mirror hers. She had been having these types of attacks for about 6 months. She had one really bad attack and went to the er and wound up having emergency surgery to remove it. Not to scare you, but if it is indeed your gallbladder, the episodes will continue. Get yourself checked young lady! Best wishes and feel better :-)
    • Posted

Everyone says gallstones and that terrifies me. I know many people say gallbladder removal is an easy surgery and you don’t really need your gallbladder, but I wouldn’t be happy at all if they told me I need surgery. Did your daughter get hers removed? I don’t want to wait until I have a really big attack 😥

• Posted

Will have to wait a few days for my appointment so wish me luck, hopefully I won’t die in pain and end up on a table in the ER.
    • Posted

Maria please get it checked out ! This is not good for you. It's funny because it's usually men that don't like to go to the doctor. In the mean time do the extra virgin olive oil and lemon remedy. Not all gallstones need to be removed. My mom has them but are not obstructing according to her dr.

• Posted

Could only get an appointment on the 5th of June 😢 So have to wait 2 weeks. Fingers crossed it’s not going to get worse. I really hate going to the doctors, I avoid it as much as I can..

• Posted

Yes, if it is unbearable then you must not do wait anymore. 
  • Posted

Only appointment I could get was on the 5th of June what a joke 😥 I really hope nothing bad will happen until then but I’ll probably end up in the ER. Pain is not too bad now but it’s always there..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.