I need help with my anxiety as im only just realising how ill inside I actually am.

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi I just want to share my story as I can not cope any longer.

My anxiety started about 10 months ago. It was more of a social anxiety.. I've always been a very confidant loud outgoing happy person and out of no where everything has changed. I got a new job which I felt abit isolated as everyone I worked with was alot older than me. I started to keep my self to my self and became alot quieter. I also fount out at this point I was pregnant (couldn't be happier) my family life is perfect I have an amazing partner and 6 year old son and great family that are always there to help. But for some reason I completely changed as a person I've became so isolated in myself I didn't go out for months I was scared of bumping into people (people I new) I didn't want to talk to anyone or do anything.. I always hid this very well and pretended I was fine to every one else even though I'd force myself out and do things which killed me inside. I looked happy but inside I felt awful I wud feel sick and be shaking and my legs wud feel like absolute jelly. I've had this feel constant for months now and it never goes away it just gets worse when I go out. My 2nd son is born now and he's 3 months old and now my anxiety has gotten worse but in a different way.. I'm not too bad with going out (maybe because I feel better that I have him with me I don't no) but now I fear that somthing bad is going to happen all the time. I am even worse as now the left few weeks I have felt sick to my stomach, I've not been able to eat at all somtimes and I'm not sleeping at night. I'm so tired and so drained and I'm sick of constantly feeling so ill and shakey inside my legs feel the worse as they r so jellyish.. I keep thinking my son's r going to die and it's so disturbing but I can't handle it anymore I'm sick of crying. I have a great partner and family but I hide this so well nobody knows and everyday is such a struggle just pretending I feel fine and faking every thing. My family home is perfect and I get help I never get stressed with my children I just carnt deal with myself and how I feel anymore.. I hope sombody can help me now I've finally opened up about it

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I always found my anxiety rocketed after having my children, your hormones are still all over the place. But the best thing for you to do is admit that you need help or it will only get harder. Speaking to someone who isn't emotionally involved helps and there are the samaritans u could call even just to get things off your chest. Keep smiling and stay strong it won't last forever xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.