I need some advice please!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive become so co dependant its unreal from anxiety. My boyfriend is making me go home for a night because he thinks we will need space which is true I guess, im just having a down day and just need his company and said I'll go tomorrow but hes having none of it and I feel really anxious due to the arguing about it.and i can see it stessing him out cuz i dont want to go. If I go home Im scared I'll feel more down and wont have him. 

Its ridiculous I never used to feel like this, im so dependant on him and other people and I hate it.

He wants me to go home in the next like hour or so and its horrible I really dont want too. Can anyone give me some advice that'll make me feel better or even see sense? I just feel crap today and really need him tonight.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Katie a healthy relationship is 2 people living their lives and coming together to enjoy each other. Not live in each others pockets. Does he get to see his mates by himself? And do the bloke things they enjoy? He sounds like a fantastic guy but don't smother him and lose him believe me there's not many out there who would be as understanding. You need to fix you and only you can do that. Cut him some slack sweetie and have a break for a few days. I bet your relationship will improve and you will begin to work out a routine. Let go a little sounds like he loves you and isn't going anywhere xx
    • Posted

You are right, he does love me and hes great and we argue so much mainly because we spend too much time together and its unhealthy.  Its about time I stopped waiting for someone to save me and actually try and help myself I know that. I just need to get back into a routine of going home its not healthy to live out of eachothers pockets I know that. Im becoming a paranoid person and I dont want that xx
    • Posted

See you know what's best but doing it is the hard bit xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.