I smell awful, but it’s a smell that I myself never smell

Posted , 8 users are following.

Basically going on almost 3 years now I’ve been experiencing this horrible smell down there. I do believe the smell is internal (vag canal). No matter what I do and how many times I wash the smell never leaves. Apparently those around me can smell it and it smells like “sh**” . It’s ruining my life, lost my career from calling out from work out of embarrassment, been to several doctors and Gyn constantly they all say “you’re fine, no std and no smells” I really Really need a cure  HELP

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Check out Fowler GYN. Dr. Fowler changed my life after dealing with this and other issues for 5 years. Good luck!
  • Posted

I’m going through the  same thing... been to different gynos and I’m clean of everything but the smell is always there sad if I find something that helps I’ll let you know! Good luck.
  • Posted

Take control of your life and know the doctors can me wrong. I am a Virgin and believe that I have bv but the tests come back negative every time. But i havethe foul oder and discharge sometimes. Just know that the tests are not 100 percent accurate.
  • Posted

Hi, 

I’m sorry you are going through this too and I’m sorry for the loss of your job. I’m seriously depressed over this entire situation too and I feel like I’ll neber have a Norma life and it sucks : ‘ ( I sometimes have the foul smell too and I have to shower twice and change my underwear twice a day. Have you been checked for BV? 

• Posted

Hey Liz, thanks. 

No I’ve never been tested for BV, I never knew about this condition in order for me to inform my gyn about testing me for it. However, last night I used a home remedy, I took coconut oil and rubbed it on my area and poured a little on the inside (it’s safe) some use it as a lubricant. Anyway I was curious to see if it would do something. Next morning I showered and reapplied the oil (same way again), went to work (12-4). Got home and did a smell check. I didn’t smell as I usually do (sour), I have a small feeling of hope with this process so I will continue to try this remedy (I reapply anytime after I go to the bathroom also)

• Posted

X2 vitamin c with rose hips 2000mg a day 

Vitamin d3 

Optibac. Probiotics 

Cut back on sugar white bread and alcohol all worked wonders for me exercise 2 week if can many thanks goodluck 👍😊

• Posted

Let me know how u get on , I got my results back and still all clear from the bv swab this worked a treat and still bv free to this day every day I take these vitamins amazing, and try not sress your body will heal inside the lining of the vagina taking the vitamin c and help your  immune system , give it a few days you’ll Notice a huge difference! I did and only wash with water down there trust me it all worked !!! Good luck 
    • Posted

My pharmacist only carries rose hip 1000 MG , would there be a difference if I just get that one instead of 2000 Mg ? As far as the other probiotics they say they have to order it but can only order the 1000 mg rose hip
    • Posted

The 2000 mg is just stronger but you can get the 1000 mg, you’ll probably just have to take two (one in the morning and one at night) 
    • Posted

Should be fine @na55313 ,they  make sure keep immune system healthy tip top condition, hope it will make a difference to you 🙏👍 x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.