I think I might have capillary fragility

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I am new here. I have been diagnosed with having Cushing's Syndrome due to a tumour on my adrenal glands. For years I have had problems with my feet and legs. They are very blotchy, red, hot and painful. The doctors have said that it's nerve damage due to diabetes, but now I keep seeing that it can be caused by Cushing's Syndrome. Is this correct? If so, what can I do to help? I am waiting for the operation to remove the adrenal gland, but until it's done if there is anything that can help this symptom it would be wonderful. Regards Sheltielife

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well my blood pressure and glucose are still going up!  I did a 24 hour urine collection test over 2 weeks ago but haven't had the results yet. The doctors are now saying the my feet and leg problems are due to my blood being very thick and so I have to go for a proper blood test for that on the 13th February. I hope I don't have to fight again to get things sorted it just seems one long battle. At least they have gone off the idea of nerve damage!  I have an ulcer on  the back of my heal now and that is going to take months to heal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.