I've been very bad.......

Posted , 9 users are following.

Oh no, I have awoken in the night.  I had two satsumas yesterday and am now burning like crazy.  I find that taking anti histamine and pain killers helps a tiny bit.  I am scaared now as have art fair Thursday till Sunday and must be well.  How stupid I am!   Just when I have stuck to my low sugar, gluten and wheat free diet, I do a stupid thing.  Why dont I have stronger resolve to stop eating things bad for me!!!!  This is worse than anything.  Life is so hard now.  I am finding it hard to resist bad stuff for me.  

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

When i eat sugar of anykind.. i immediatly get a sensation Down There.. and relalize, thats my problem..!!!

• Posted

Hello

I survived my art show.  I did ok too.  However, I wasnt that good regarding eating bad stuff and am now suffering from another flare up!  When I ever learn to be good!!!!  Sugar is just so hard to resist!  I get several days of relief and then cant resist sugar!  I wish this was easy!!!!

• Posted

I'm the same I have to have just a little table sugar and I mean little but I find it stops the craving x
    • Posted

Hi Jan

good for you on your art show! Does that mean you sold pieces? 

Sugar and you are having a love hate relationship all right. You'll realise in the end he's no good for you, just causes pain and heartache!

Nothing about this is easy I reckon. 

I'm having such horrible gastritis, for weeks now and nothing helps, even the sauerkraut isn't. 😢 I think it's every single food I am eating and cutting out this and that, then I reckon it's my prednisone, then maybe it's cancer. Urgggggh. It's probably stress making it worse. 

Anyway, hope your flare settles down soon. And keep away from that Sugar. 😕

• Posted

Hi Lynne

Thanks for your note.  Sorry you have horrible gastritis.  Sigh!  I think stress has a major effect on this illness.  Today I have a lot of white patches there and its very painful.  I hope you get better soon.

I am again trying to be good!

I think if I were at school the teacher would say 'must try harder'. :-( 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.