I've got the sniffles! :(

Posted , 3 users are following.

Operation due one week tomorrow and I have developed a very slight sniffle. It's been there a few days now and really only seems to be a problem when I go outside and that is when I get a slightly runny nose. I've been to the phamacist and she has given me some Echinacea cold and flu relief tablets. Has anyone here heard of these or used them before?

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Luckymum

Sounds like your nerves have kicked in big time!  Don't worry your family understands, and you can make it up to them later.  You know what they say in the theatre 'big nerves' mean a great performance, so you will get through your op and sail through recovery.  Hope you feel much better soon.

Love Jacqui 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.