I've had enough! Doctor's are useless

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi ladies

I've got to let everything out so I will do it on here.

Like us all one way or another I am so fed up. I have been trying to stay positive every day for months.

I have just about got ever symptom under the sun. Anxiety sky high

Doom and gloom

Terrible acid reflux (been waiting for an ENT appointment which is 4 weeks time now)

Sinus problems

Burning mouth and tongue

A terrible burning and fizzy type nose feeling inside which hurts to breath in so I'm not breathing properly. There are hard scabs in my nose,been there for 2 months.

Severe jaw and pressure headache every day for last 3 months

Tight chest and racing heart

Nauseous

Light and fuzzy headed.

I've been going to doctor's off and on for a few months(actually nearly every week )

Been up to A & E once (just anxiety I was told without doing tests)

I was such a happy,sociable person who enjoyed life before all this.

I hate everything now

I love my husband and kids but feel a failure to them.

Am thinking desperately of paying private for my nose and reflux symptoms!

Any suggestions?

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey Michelle! I'm right there with you!! I loath, hate, despise this time of my life. Thought I would enjoy it. Every single day brings on new challenges. My husband keeps telling me about the people "who have it worse then me, who can't walk, or dying, etc.". That does not help, only makes me feel guilty!

I'm the top sales person in my company every year and now for the last 4-5 years I never want to leave my house.

I love to food shop. Today I had to talk myself into breathing all the way to the food co op because it was SO challenging and debilitating. The simplest things are the hardest.

Who ever knew???????!!!!!

Let me off this ride girl.

Jamie

• Posted

Michelle, have you ever had extensive blood work? I just came home yesterday to results from an ANA blood draw, and it was positive. Also stated my creative kinase level is low. Not knowing what these were, I looked up, and it means I have some sort of autoimmune disease, quite possibly lupus. Now I need to see a rheumatologist to have more extensive testing done to see exactly which one I do have, or if something else, which I doubt. I mention this because we share so many symptoms. Please don't give up,meet searching for your answer. Doesn't sound like everything you have is meno related. Let me know. 
  • Posted

Hi michelle , i read all this and could cry i to suffered for years like you everything your saying was me , i wanted to go private to find out what and how to treat all my problems ,my anxiety was in the roof , what i did was i had to stop and break everything down and make a list, i then went down it and started to reserch each thing to find something that helped. my first was acid calm this and your able to cope a bit better,i started to take mastika for the acid and dgl licorice you take 2 at night just before bed and 2 in the morning as you get up for 2 weeks then just 1 at night  it took time but the pains in the back and chest are all gone, the the anxiety i took kalms in the morning and night  and rescue remedy when i was my worse ,it did help lots of ladies on here take them (pastiles) or spray the pastiles work better for me , started starflower oil and 2 caps cod liver oil also this helps the sinus problems. for the palps and hot sweats i take sage this has took 2 weeks to work now only a few flushes , i hope some of these things work for you please try them look on amazon for mastika it gave me back some of my life acid problems are horrible sugar is a no no it winds everything up good luck with all this x karen 
  • Posted

I could have written your post your not alone and it does get frustrating when drs won't help us like u I go many many times and no answers hang in there it has to get better I pray for all of us soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.