I've had pip assessment awaiting decision.

Posted , 9 users are following.

I've had my pip assessment and was wondering how long it takes usually for them to make a decision. Also i've heard that you're less likely to get a "YES" if you had a female assessor, does anybody know wether this is true or just a myth, and lastly i've not had my e.s.a assessment, so if i do get awarded pip will this mean i then wont have to go for an e.s.a assessment? Thanks for any info and advice as im new to this site ans esa/pip. Much appreciated. 

Neil

2 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well guys thanks for all you're comments, advice etc. Just to let you all know it took 8 days for my decision and I think yes it's a myth about female assessors. I opened the dreaded brown envelope to find I'd been awarded standard rate living component with enhanced mobility. So a sigh of relief from me. Thanks all once again xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.