i want to die

Posted , 5 users are following.

i want to die but the only thing that worries me is my family . they know nothing what i am going through its been 8 years i am fighting with myslf .when i was 17 i used to think i will get better and everything will get better with time but its getting worse i am 24 now and still im alone i hav no friends nobody wants to b friends with me in college i had no friends in uni i couldnt make any friends im ok being alone i dont want anyone but my brain my thoughts some1 inside me tells me to kill myslf . i cry i cant sleep i cant eat i cant even move sometimes . i pray to God i read Bible that He will help me but may b He is angry with me I must hav done something wrong . This is my punishment to be like this. i hav this pain inside me its so powerful. i normally hurt myslf but i dnt feel any physical pain but this pain inside me i dont knw what it is . it is not visible but it kills me i never shared my feelings with anyone because they say i am might seeking attentiion i dnt want anyone attention i just want That God heal my brain Me . and if this is my punishment then take my life and give to som1 who needs it cox there are people who want to live but are dieing

4 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey Saman

Sorry for posting so much replys it wasn't me. They were moderating my comment so I made another one and now look it here lol. My badsmile😭

• Posted

Each word u wrote means alot to me thaankyou ashley for understanding me
    • Posted

No problem I also struggle with the same issue so I understand.

Thank you too for those kind words. 🙌

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.