I want to end my life

Posted , 12 users are following.

As the title says I don't want to live. In physical or mental pain anymore. I have had enough this is too tough. Thanks.

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Sam it’s Sherri

Sorry I didn’t get to reply to you yesterday had a manic day I’m just catching up now on the messages. 

Sam listen ... things always and I mean this from experience always seem worse in the middle of the night when you can’t sleep it’s horrible lonely time and you go over and over things in your brain your not alone I’ve been there with that. You said your husband was really understanding there’s your first positive you have a loving, caring, understanding husband who is there for you isn’t he? You need to take it one step at a time. Have you tried the Samaritans? They are fantastic and you can contact them 24:7 that lonely time in the middle of the night. Have you been given anything to help you sleep? 

You are so not alone Sam stay strong xx

• Posted

Just let us know your ok Sam I’ll keep checking my phone today we are all hear for you please don’t feel your alone we are all going to get through this together with each other’s help xx
  • Posted

Sam - I’ve been reading this thread and feel your pain and situation.  Im very sorry to hear what you have experienced.  But with that, you are here and you have survived.  That should tell you something.  That you are “supposed” to overcome and thrive again.  May I recommend that you consider working with another therapist or doctor.  I believe finding the right therapist and recovery protocol (and plan) you will be able to achieve some positive results.  Yes, it will be challenging, but you won’t be doing it alone.  You have “us” to support you and pick you up when your down.  And soon, and with some persistentance you will be thriving again.  This is solvable...  Ending it is not a solution; rather that’s giving up.  Don’t give up on yourself and us.  Let’s fight, scratch, and improve and thrive together.  We’re all battling our personal inner demons.   Your not alone. I wish you the very best Sam. 
    • Posted

Hi tsea, I have finally managed to explain what's going on to someone today. I will be speaking to my doctor and either ask her to speak with this counsellor or find me someone else to talk to or give me something to sleep. That's all I'd like. I agree the middle of the night makes this worse. I am going to sort this. Her manager virtually moaned about me being ill then she backed it up by saying I write to much. Er hello forms of communication for people with disabilities? I have verbal Dyspraxia, some days I can't get the correct sounds out in the correct sequence to speak. She has sent me backwards, that's what I can't get. This is a misunderstood disability but you get in to the room and she expects me just to talk. She appears to be just click watching. These are paid sessions but I thought you were meant to build on each session to improve? I had got so far with my last counsellor so I think I will ask to go back to her. Do you think that sounds like a good idea? I will speak to my doctor, I think she now will have to listen I think. Thanks to everyone on here.x

• Posted

Are you still here? Bc I hope so. I’ve never felt this suicidal before so I understand. I get it! I have no desire to live anymore. Feel horrible every sec of everyday. Don’t know why.

• Posted

Hi sam18386,

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

Hi Patient and thanks for your concerns, I was in a very low place but because people have been kind on your here and with assistance of a counsellor I am slowly on the mend! Thanks very much for your concern, I do occasionally contact the Samaritans and know now that there are people out there I can speak to.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.