IBS

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi All,

I have a Colonoscopy scheduled for 23rd December, but am just interested to know if my symptoms resemble anyone elses with IBS. (already had a clear Ultrasound and blood tests for inflammation, bacteria etc)

My Symptoms are:

1. Groin Pain (both sides)
  2. I have a weird Pressure on the left side of my stomach (under ribs) which i can feel when sitting down or Sleeping on my back. - I'm very eager to understand if this is a symptom of IBS, this started a few weeks ago.
  3. Diarrhoea constantly. (increase in the strength of the Smell 😦 )

I guess, the weirdest symptom is this left sided pressure that seems to be there constantly.

I feels as though something is in my stomach on the left side under my rib cage, so please anyone with similar i would love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi again,

Thanks to everyone for all tour replies.

it seems like my symptons are getting worse.

as i mentioned previosly i have a sigmoid flexology set for 23rd decemeber.

i wanted to check in to see if the followong symptons anyone else has with Ibs.

to be honest, i dont see how it could be ibs, given ive been fine for 35 years and all symptons have started in the last 6 months to a year.

but out of every possible thing im hoping it is ibs.

1.i now dread eating because without fail within 30-60 mins i need to have a bowl movement. i find that i have a bowl movement everytime i eat now.

2.lots if mucus in stool

3.if it is hard/ish its that dreaded ribbon type you see if you google it.

i live in hope that these three things are ibs symptons.

So would love to hear from someone who has these symptons.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.