IBS C

Posted , 7 users are following.

I take probotitics does anyone take Digestive Enzymes with Probotics with IBS C and do they seem to help thank you 

1 like, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I sent you a message with the name of the enzymes I take yes most enzymes like mine so you can take them up to nine times a day but you have to build up to them and I'm not too sure about the probiotics anymore but I know a lot of people that take them at least once a day a lot of things out there you don't want to overdo and I'm wondering now if / doing certain probiotics does cause bloating in itself if the dry off and gas theory is correct
    • Posted

Thank you the enzymes are taking I just noticed have trace amounts of soy dairy and wheat so will have to get some more and this may sound stupid but how do you check your messages never done that before and again thank you
    • Posted

I figured it out but its not showing a message from you sorry
    • Posted

Your last comment didnt show up I dont I dont know why
    • Posted

From what I understand take at least 20 minuits before eating but i take rite before sometimes.
    • Posted

someone told me to take 30 mins after eating its so cofusing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.