id give up anything to feel normal again. ANYTHING

Posted , 6 users are following.

6 months ago , i did not know that " anxiety " existed. i used to be a healthy 21 year old girl who enjoys life to the fullest, even the things that freak out normal people didnt freak me out , i am always chill under any circumstance , until i had a tension headache and passed out. i started making blood tests just to check if there is something wrong, my brother tried to convince me that i passed out due to a panic attack , and i have no health issues. and thats all anxiety, since english is not my first language i googled the word " anxiety" since i had no clue. 2 months passed and i was completely fine.  i was out for dinner with my friend, she was talking to me and i wasnt paying attention, she thought something was wrong with me, and she asked me if i was okay , i dont know why her question freaked me out and i thought that there is something with me, i paniced. Since that day on July , i didnt get back to normal, im stressed literally 24/7 and have severe anxiety symptoms. i'd give up anything just to feel NORMAL again. 

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey sarah! While reading your post i just felt like i'm reading my own thoughts out aloud! I'm 19 and i've had anxiety and panic attacks for 2 n a half years now i just recently joined this forum and like you i'm so tired of these! Staying on edge all the time! Freaking out on small things! My situation got a bit worse where recently i've started feeling scared of ppl if anyone walks past me i freak out so bad. And i know exactly how your feeling right now cuz i feel exactly the same. And i feel better talking to someone who knows what i'm feeling n going through

And i hope we both find a way back into our old lives! And say bye to this anxiety forever.

• Posted

Same here i freak out to silly small things that make no sense , i hope we feel better soon, we can do it 
    • Posted

Whenever u feel like talkig to someone u can just pm me! I'll be here for you smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.