IM STRUGGLING

Posted , 4 users are following.

The last 2 days have been a huge struggle, not copin 2 well am so tired and lifeless shut away curtains and doors locked i cant face any1 or anything constant panic the tears just keep falling am at a loss feel like im falling from a cliff and c no bottom havin unhealthy thoughts and acts constantly in a rage manly at myself PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP BE4 ITS 2 LATE :cry: :cry:

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Exactly! Well explained!!!!

Going back to bed!!!! Partner slammed door when he left.

I have my mums100% understanding on this now!

She has told me to chill! Tread carefully, and not to let the bully get me down, but god I am there allready!!

Yeah...I also feel to embarassed to go back to my GP. He is probably a good doctor and stuff and listened to me winning on and on and on and on!! But I cant hurt my children!!!! Its my fault I had children with him....why should I hurt them because of my failings???????

• Posted

Help me, someone. I am feeling incredibly (out of control). I stood ahainst a wall, holding myself and cried for 45 minutes, elderly lady put her hand on my arm, and told me of her struggles, nice lady, sorry but it did not help me, (apart from the fact she was nice). I just want sleep now, but cant seem to sleep so restless and fed up and one of my toenails needs snipped and its digging into my toe.

So up and down. I had such sweaty feet on my way home, so took off my crocs, and lol walked in my bear feet :oops: 8) , So as I was walking , I then found it really funny, like people are staring at me, and for the first time in ages,,,,,,,,dont give a toss, laughing at myself and thinking eff of you Mr.....do you want a picture or something???????? (This of course is just before my 45 minute breakdown against wall in street). Took me an hour and a bit to get home. Home and I want to sleep, but think I am going to go and play on some swings if I can find any.

Ive found a lump under my left oxter, my boobs have got bigger on this...lol.....not that any pervery will dare to come near them.

My appetite has increased on this pill. Managed a lunch today.

Should I ring my cpn and tell her what shappening , or just not bother.Katy, calm, cool down and play on the swings. Another thing, I hate this gutted , drained feeling in the pit of my stomach. Pins and needles gone, and not so dizzy. But realised today that I am feeling tactile, keep having to touch walls and plants excetra. has anyone else had similar experiences on this pill. Or am I bonkers?????

[b:a171d36ba8]Oh erm and I do apologise for yesterdays rant on the citalopram forum)

Huh......I dont remeber, i dont recall, I have no memory of anything at all. (Guess who said this to me...at his convience)? Think I have a sore smelly toe. :cry: :P Right , Ill chat later , i am going to play on the swings, tc, tt[/b:a171d36ba8]

• Posted

It's time to phone your CPN or go to the docs. Anything could happen in these out of control moments. Pleeese Katy you seem such a bright and intelligent person. Someone needs to help you get well.
  • Posted

Has aaaaanyone else had chronic butterflies in their stomach on this and a bit shkay, does this drug kust take you through the motions ...or what? IOr maybe Ive eaten something. :cry:
  • Posted

:shock: :x Not such a good day. Though on the uo side, not cried, and just gone into myself, with the odd sigh, and then wanted to run home to eat, and oh boy did I eat, (Do you want a list? Erm, may take a while). Now feel really guilty and going to go to bed, cause now I feel sick.

Partners dads back today, and I cna feel the blodd vessels in my eyes starting to pop. Definately much better than yesterday, but still absolutely manic, even about food now, Talk about binge/purge...now getting a sore head as my ;eft eye is so sore. must go . I am away for a sleep (lazy cow that I am).

Was addiong everything up in my head. My sister phones every night. Last night I told bluh! not to answer the phone, cause 5 hours every night hearing my sister drone on is getting a bit weary, anyway, he ignored me and answered the telephone, Had sosme sort of long conversation , probably some of it about me and what a cow I am. I am thinking today, how come she is rated so highly in his books yet all I get is ignored or slapped or slagged to the point of really hating me, why is he doing this? Do I have such a lo self esteem t, that I actually care. Well yes, I have 2 beatiful and very young children to consider, WQhy does he not consider me to getting better?????? Does he fancie my sister? What has she got that I havent?????? Why do I care? Okay head now banging, at leats I am not crying, Its over , accept it, in 2 weeks I ll be making moves to get out this poxy flat...[b:1f7c7596a5]with my children, I may add, and considering every little incident in my life, this is nothing!!!!! Why am i waisting PUK for this man. must go, eeye is going to fall out of its very own socket.[/b:1f7c7596a5]

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.