In Praise of kenneth1955

Posted , 18 users are following.

Ken has been there throughout the year for all of us, regardless of our problems. He has researched problems for us and provided invaluable help and advice. He constantly reminds us to be our "best caregivers" and never let anyone push us into anything we might regret later. I've gotten much of my courage from Ken.

Ken deserves all of our thanks and praise because he helps us anonymously. We don't even know who he is and the only recognition he receives is our thanks for his caring about us. That is the best type of giving - in contrast to those who pretend to help by receiving fame and fortune in return for their efforts.

Ken is a real treasure and the glue that holds us all together and I for one feel that he deserves our thanks and praise.

I wish Ken and all of us health, happiness and prosperity for 2019!

Howard

5 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

A big thank you goes to Ken. He has always been there for us.

Also, thank you Howard for bringing Kens efforts to light.

• Posted

Good Afternoon

Again I thank you all for the kind words.

I try to be there for everyone. If you need me I will be here. Just ask

All the best ......Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.