In sooo much pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

Wish i could afford to retire between working trying to keep house in order im in soo much pain in my hands and fingers hips and my knee really really bad gets to the point i cant stand im limping cos im relying on my one side not to fall over its getting to the point i want to stay in bed but that wont pay the billssad

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi I had my pain management appt having been referred last October. I was prescribed Pregablin which I have stopped because the side effects were intolerable. I have been put on the waiting list for acupuncture but it's at least 10months wait. Whatever your situation in life pain is never easy. The hardest thing is to keep going and not give into it. On days when I feel defeated I do my best to get by in the knowledge I will feel strong again
    • Posted

Wish i could look forward but im in pain all the time cos as well as fibro im suffering with oesteoporosis oesteoarthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome the only ones keeping me going r my immediate familysad
    • Posted

Hi Hotpicks how are you doing hun. I know its hard going what with fibro and your other health problems. I treat my self now and again it helps to lift my spirits. also I think of people that are worse than me like children fighting cancer adults fighting cancer and all the people that are suffering in this world. it soon pulls my socks up makes me sit up and think.. Each day is a battle for us but with each day we get through another battle has been won. you can off load to us on here we will do all we can to support you. chin up hun keep fighting battle on. treat yourself to something nice. be kind to yourself. take care big hug coming to you xsmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.