Innovo for urinary stress incontinence

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi I've suffered with urinary incontinence for years, the slightest cough and I leak. I'm getting desperate now but have been put off the TVT op after researching it thoroughly and seeing people's experiences of it. I have bought the Innovo pelvic floor improver (electrical impulse garment) I was just wondering if anyone else has used this and what results you have had with it, I am on my second week of use so it's early days yet, but it would be good to hear from other users. X

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello Julie, I'm considering buying one of these but would love to know how you are getting on before I spend what to me is a vast amount of money.

• Posted

Hi Barbara82981, I have used the Innovo for about 8 weeks, I think it’s helped a little bit but not as much as I’d liked, I just think my pelvic floor muscles are just too week to improve greatly, I am now looking in to the Burch op. It’s quite easy to use once you get used to putting it on in correct position, there is a video on the Innovo web site that explains it very well.  I am considering selling it for a lot less than I paid for it. If you’re nterested let me know, it’s a Medium.(size 14-20) Would just need some replacement pads, as they only last about 12 weeks. X 
  • Posted

Hello Julie, thanks so much for getting back to me.  I was considering buying one, but I don’t want to throw money away on something that might not work. I don’t think I could stand the disappointment. :-)  Thanks again, I hope you manage to sell yours and I hope you find something that works. Thanks again, I appreciate it. Barbara 
    • Posted

You’re welcome Barbara I really hope you get sorted too. Best of luck x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.