Inside normal? Vaginal opening and walls feel swollen and hard to open

Posted , 38 users are following.

imageimageimage

my walls and opening feel swollen and very tight and there has been yellowish whitish discharge.

inside supossed to look like this??

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

It looks sore have you used anything different to wash with ? I would get it checked if it doesent settle down

• Edited

It looks inflamed. Have you dine anything differently recently?

• Posted

nothing different but i can tell that the entrance and walls are like inflamed swollen, but is the inside supposed to look like that with all those bumps looking things

• Edited

yes, the bumps are normal but it all looks inflamed and red. Is it sore?

• Edited

does any of this look normal to you? and what is that that i have circled?

• Posted

haylee, not seeing much there. is that ur urethra at the top of the circle? it just looks a bit like your right side vaginal canal is swollen. has it dissipated now?

• Posted

hi did you ever get this figured out?

same situation here and would like to know before going to the doctor. thanks

• Edited

im really worried, I also have white ish liquid inside. it feels tight and rough when touched image

• Posted

Hey, did you ever find out what this was? Looks exactly like mine

• Edited

hey im having the same issues atm! havent gotten it checked yes but do u know what the problem is?

• Posted

hi for anyone having this problem whether you see this now or later, any white discharge > yeast infection you'll know by any itching , burning sensation, smell or white flakes , women's vaginal discharge should be clear as when you release (cum) I'm currently having this issue as well and as it appears in the photo and your description your vagina is swollen due to rough sex if your bf is being rough with or without condoms it can lead to tears , bumps and swollen vaginal walls aka what you're experiencing and if he uses latex condoms you could be allergic to the latex or it could have rubbed off during intercourse leading to you feeling pain and it swelling. female vaginas can sometimes get dry during intercourse and if your partner lasts a while it could lead to what happened to you. So to prevent this no lubricated condoms or lube would be the best option to keep you slippery, Also if you do have a yeast infection monistat is your bestfriend they have one for 3 days and one for 4, that's all it takes and it will be gone, hope this helps someone and you feel better soon.

• Posted

Hey, I've the same problem. It's been two months. I've tried sitz bath and everything but the swelling isn't going down. It happened after I started using menstrual cup. Please tell me if you know what it is, also my flesh swelling is white and no yeast infection medicine worked for me.

• Posted

i have used the disc and cup. but i am wondering if it's a stuck tampon?? Ever since I started using the cup, tampons get list easier. anyone had this problem?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.