Inside normal? Vaginal opening and walls feel swollen and hard to open

Posted , 38 users are following.

imageimageimage

my walls and opening feel swollen and very tight and there has been yellowish whitish discharge.

inside supossed to look like this??

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Can you please update us on the issue? I have the same problem for 2 months now and I'm freaking out.

• Posted

does your partner happen to vape? I have had random issues with redness and swelling. finally put it all together and I am pretty sure i am right. I am anxious to see if anyone else can link this to their problem as well bc i have not been able to find any information online. no one is talking about it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.