Internal outbreak only

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi, I seem to be having back to back outbreaks but only suffer the symptoms internally and rarely have any blisters or legions.

My symptoms are usual ones like constant fatigue, can’t concentrate almost asif there is a smog over my brain, aching constantly, slight anxiety, nausia, headaches

Obviously I’ve tried all the usual recommendations, suppressive therapy, lycine blah blah blah

My question is only to the people who have the symptoms above,

Is it always this intense? Does it ever slow down over time, I’ve had it 18 months now and it’s just got progressively worse, it’s not that I want to die but I feel at least when I do die this will all be over.

Will my body eventually learn to control this or have I just got the worse type of herpes available and this is it? 

Please help someone who’s has this particular version of the infection long term and let me know what the future holds 

Thanks in advance 

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Have you actually been tested for herpes and been told that you were positive? Sorry I ask but you didn’t mention if you were actually diagnosed. 
    • Posted

Yes I have,  I think perhaps the problem is, caffeine, sugar, alcohol and nuts trigger mine and that’s more or less everything in life lol but I still don’t get legions for ages, just the internal symptoms
    • Posted

Sounds to me like maybe the issue lies in your diet. Brain fog, joint pain, and even the headaches can be cause due to your diet. If it’s not a proper one you could be putting stress on your body which you would be dealing with inflammation. And if you do have herpes things such as alcohol, sugar, and caffeine would affect your herpes issues. And with nuts depends on the type of nut for example the peanut can carry mold. Which again would affect your body negatively. I know you’ve tried conventional methods but I believe you should try cleaning up your diet and putting in more food that would help with inflammation as well as the herpes virus. But that’s just my opinion. And definitely try and get good rest and plenty of liquids, i would stick with water. And if you don’t believe it’s your diet then I would definitely see if you were allergic to something that you were eating or taking supplements wise to help with herpes. 
  • Posted

hi big92108,

are you still having these problems?  I am having very similar problems as well.

• Posted

has anything changed? mine have only got alot worse amd the drs dont believe its the herpes and i know for a fact it is

• Posted

Do you take any vitamin /supplements? or valtrex daily?
  • Posted

I have these symptoms too... diagnosed with Type II externally initially but has morphed into something much more evasive and rather odd.... but i can control it to a great extent with the dietary restrictions... In the beginning I was doing everything wrong. Alcohol, caffeine, intense sunlight, High Arginine foods especially. All my fav's were on the NoNo list.... I've cut all that out and still do preventive dose of Valtrex and seems to keep it at bay unless I have 'the perfect storm'; stress + cheating on the no no list items will cause an outbreak for sure.... 

I hope this helps a bit. Have had this for about 10 years.... 

• Posted

wow, 10 years, has the intensity died down at least? i constantly have tingling in my feet and hands. always fatigued and just achey. out of 10 how close to your pre herpes life can you get to? thank you for your responce have only just seen it

• Posted

I'm interested in hearing from anyone who is experiencing internal systems instead of the classic symptoms as I feel that I am experiencing those as well.

• Posted

hi mel, can i ask, in depth what all of your syptoms are and what you feel helps nullify them and what doesnt thank you

• Posted

i have the internal outbreaks, but have bv with it, can someone help me with this?

• Posted

do you get bv with your internal outbreaks, if so, what do you use

• Posted

hi, by internal i mean, no lesions or blisters, very rarely get a spot genitally however i get all the symptoms constantly, nerve pain, anxiety, depression, constant fatigue, aches all over knees, neck the worst.

i have to avoid caffeine, booze, sun light, high amounts of sugar but thats not really a life is it. was wondering if anyone had any tips?

being a male i dont get bv lol

• Posted

is it genital hsv you have?

usually if its oral it stay around the head and neck area and genital around the boxer short area!

so if you have genital you should have pains in the neck! - i would get that checked out!

herpes shouldnt control your life in that way! of course now we have to be more cautious and look after our selves but maybe by not limiting yourself to things you may really enjoy it could help the mental side of things! personally before i went on suppressive treatments i was limiting myself, constantly thinking i was having out breaks; then the stress of that was causing out breaks!!

• Posted

hi, i have found the best way to decrease the intensity of the symptoms is to eat healthy (high lysine and low arginine foods) also the condition is very sensitive to caffeine, alcohol, direct sunlight and stress. avoiding all these and taking suppressive treatment should keep it down but haven't been symptom free but was about 80% ok. however not sure if its just developed into something else now as constantly beaten down by it at the moment but i haven't been looking after myself. ive had it about 2 and half years now. hope this helps

• Posted

yeah im the same diet and stress really affects me! its meant to get better over time! heres to hoping!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.