Internal outbreak only

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi, I seem to be having back to back outbreaks but only suffer the symptoms internally and rarely have any blisters or legions.

My symptoms are usual ones like constant fatigue, can’t concentrate almost asif there is a smog over my brain, aching constantly, slight anxiety, nausia, headaches

Obviously I’ve tried all the usual recommendations, suppressive therapy, lycine blah blah blah

My question is only to the people who have the symptoms above,

Is it always this intense? Does it ever slow down over time, I’ve had it 18 months now and it’s just got progressively worse, it’s not that I want to die but I feel at least when I do die this will all be over.

Will my body eventually learn to control this or have I just got the worse type of herpes available and this is it? 

Please help someone who’s has this particular version of the infection long term and let me know what the future holds 

Thanks in advance 

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i also have had the same issues , i never had leisons , i get this constant tingle in my vag area , my feet also tingle and also my headaches are extreme please help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.